5.0 out of 5 stars 3D and 1080p
Published on October 18, 2011 by Dnober

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cost but have had a few issues
Published 14 months ago by Garage remodeling guy

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D and 1080p, October 18, 2011
This review is from: BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable - 50 Feet - CL3 Rated for In-wall Installation - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest HDMI version] (Electronics)
Before buying this cable, I had a lot of concerns about whether it would support 3D and 1080P, especially since I run my cables through my wall for the TV and if it doesn't work well, this could be a disaster! I couldn't find any comments on the wire with regards to 3D so hopefully this will help someone out. I have had my cable set up for about a week and everything works perfectly. I have no problems getting 3D or 1080p pictures. A lot of cable companies rip you off by telling you that the picture quality is better with certain cables. Don't believe it! You can spend $40 instead of $150 plus and have the exact same quality. I strongly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Home theater approved, July 21, 2011
Using this to provide HD video in home theater where projector is ceiling-mounted on oppostie side of the room as receiver, etc. HD video is excellent quality with no detectable loss/distortion. I would prefer a slightly tighter fit on the connectors, but they do not slip on their own - double-check your connections if you move the projector/tv or receiver components. Overall, very satisfied with the product considering the price paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1080p over 50FT works great!, July 14, 2011
I used this to go from an HDMI splitter in my living room to a TV in the bedroom. The cable works great I get 1080p with no problems. Also, the cable was surprisingly flexible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap cost but have had a few issues, May 15, 2013
This was surprisingly cheap compared to what I was expecting to pay for a 50 ft HDMI cable. The quality feels good, the fit of the connectors is good. It was a little thicker than your average HDMI cable(due to the in wall rating, I'm sure). I used this to run from my PC to Bedroom Television for Netflix, surfing the web, etc. Its been installed for about three months now and Its starting to have some flickering issues. Somewhat unnoticeable at first, and I have yet to narrow down the cause of the issue. Not sure if the distance is part of the issue, just thought others should be aware when purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars At approx $0.60/ft, you can't go wrong., January 16, 2012
I bought this cable based on the price per foot and the huge number of positive reviews. I noticed one reviewer said you couldn't run 1080p through this cable without a drop in signal quality, but I get the feeling they either had a faulty product or whatever was playing the HD video was having problems of its own. I used this cable to play 1080p mp4's and m2ts files from my laptop to my 50" 1080p Panasonic Viera plasma TV, and I did not notice any problems with signal degradation. The cable is not flimsy, feels very sturdy and the ends fit snugly in the HDMI ports on my television and laptop. I'm very happy with this cable and for the price I paid, would certainly recommend it to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HDMI Cable for Connecting Devices in Different Rooms, August 13, 2011
I got this HDMI cable to connect my TiVo, which is located in one room, to Toshiba HDTV, which is in another room. This seemed like the most effective and economical solution to having digital cable TV access in multiple rooms. HDMI cables have become a de-facto standard for high-definition video and audio, replacing a whole host of cables with one simple interface. One other great advantage of using HDMI cables is that they are highly tolerant of different material quality standards. In other words, you don't need to get a "high end" HDMI cable in order to get a perfect picture. This cable worked just fine right out of the box, and the image quality was as good as the TV allowed. In the past I've seen how really long cables can lead to the lossiness of the signal, but there were absolutely no issues in that department with this cable. This cable also seems really well made and durable. I would feel comfortable with putting it in almost any sort of environment.

Overall, this cable works exactly as advertised, and it's a great value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, June 24, 2013
Sanjay (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
I purchased this cable last week to connect my new Harman Kardon receiver to an Epson LCD projector. Due to placement of the two units, I needed almost all of the entire length (50ft.) of cable and am happy to report the following:
- The diameter of the the cable, while thick enough to provide proper electrical conductivity, is small enough to wrap around corners without too much strain
- Even extended to full length, the quality of the signal (audio & video) is excellent. I'm yet to see any distortion or dropouts
- The overall build quality of the cable and the connectors is excellent
- The price is excellent and the delivery via Amazon Prime was prompt and efficient

While in general it is better to keep cables as short as possible, from time to time you may need an extra long one and I can wholeheartedly recommend the BlueRIgger HDMI cable for those times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked as exspected, April 12, 2013
DL "LaTour" (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
No issues. Works the same as short cables. I'm not an expert but I can't tell the difference. Connected my PC to a TV in another room in the house along with a 50" USB cable for a wireless mouse and keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable...A+, December 18, 2011
I bought this cable as a suggestion from a friend, and I'm so glad I did. It works great with my Sony PS3 for playing 3D movies and gaming too. Do not overpay for higher priced cables as this is all you need!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality HDMI Cable, September 19, 2011
This is a very high quality, thick HDMI cable. I run it from a DirecTV box in one bedroom, into the wall, into the attic, then into the wall of another room then into the TV. Picture on TV is perfect and have not noticed any issues.

Rate and Discover Movies