Had laptop with only HDMI out and wanted to connect monitor that only had DVI. Worked perfectly. Great length for monitor next to laptop, but would be too short for other situations.
Published 8 months ago by Sean

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable
The cable works, but the large, branded nubs at either end make them a bit difficult to connect to my monitor and desktop.
Published 5 months ago by B. Detwiller

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for laptop with only HDMI out to DVI monitor, December 7, 2013
This review is from: BlueRigger High Speed HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable (3 Feet/ 1 Meters) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Raspberry PI, January 7, 2014
Cable does the job connecting Raspberry PI to computer monitor without HDMI input. A few more words to meet the minimum word requirement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great no-nonsense cord, highly recommended., December 10, 2013
Andy (Portland, or, United States) - See all my reviews
Nice packaging, and cool color. Wish I had gotten a longer set of cables though, 3 feet is always shorter than you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems - Like the shorter cable, April 7, 2014
Nice, high quality cable that just works. I love the teal color of the heads - makes them easy to find.

I run the finish line for high school rowing regattas and show up at the finish line at dark using lights to start setting things up. I purchased more of these cables because they just work. The shorter length means that I don't have extra cord I'm trying to get out of the way.

I have 3 now, if I need more, I'd buy them without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described, May 19, 2014
This adapter cable connects perfectly from my computer (HDMI) to my monitor (DVI) and the cable length is just the right amount for a short computer to monitor connection. It's only been a week since I started using it. There are no issues with it so far. I like how each end of the connectors are coated in blue - it helps easily identify the wires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cable, January 12, 2014
This cable appears to be very high quality and it transmits the signal perfectly as far as I can tell. I'm using it to connect my chromecast to a monitor without HDMI.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Cable for the Price, December 31, 2013
I use this with my laptop and a Dell 24inch IPS display. No issues whatsoever, good image quality and the cable is nice and sturdy - a great value for this price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, love the length, December 31, 2013
Perfect length for my needs. I bought monitors with 2 HDMI inputs and a VGA input.. no DVI. This is cheap and works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Good Price, March 11, 2014
It works perfectly for connecting my additional monitor to my MacBook. Just what I needed. The color is just as its pictured too, which is great. (I love blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect item to have, March 11, 2014
I like this item because you can hook it up to any computer screen or tv it is a good item to have

Rate and Discover Movies