Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on March 17, 2011
I am an electronics technician and also play acoustic electric guitar. I had searched and searched for a cable with a nice flexible cloth sheath like these have and had given up on there even being such a thing in the world. I was browsing Amazon and there was a little "side bar" ad for these and I clicked on it to read more. Sounded good so I ordered a couple for a 60" LCD I was mounting on the wall. I needed a little more than your average 6 footer and this company has 10 footers, just right to reach from the back panel of the TV to inside a home theatre cabinet below the TV. The cables also meet all the specs I was lookin for. They are nice and flexible, very durable, and from what I can tell are well built. They are not low cost "cents-on-the-dollar" cables nor are they high dollar "wonder where the gold is?" type cables that are WAY WAY over priced either. They are priced at what you would expect for really good quality cables at a real world price. Take it from a tech. These are really good cables and I believe will serve you well for a long time. NO, they didn't pay me to write this or give me free cables either.
66 comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2010
This is a heavy duty cable, with a think outer shell to prevent noise from interrupting the signal. Picture is perfect with no lag between my ps3 and my Samsung TV. This is a must purchase if you need a great durable hdmi cable that can hold up to chewing by your cat or dog!!!

A+++++ all the way
22 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2011
This cable is solidly built- a bit too solid IMO. It is thick and stiff making it awkward to use with lightweight things like Roku or Apple TV where this cable will make those small boxes shift. You can forget using this in any low profile situation and I also found the stiffness made it difficult to plug in- I guess because it is difficult to get the connector lined up because you are fighting the stiffness of the cable. Hard to explain but in the end it is bulky and awkward for use in my living room entertainment setup. I am sure there are situations that a more heavy duty cable is needed, if that is true for you, this is a good choice, but forget wall mount setups- even if the connector is on the side of the TV, the cable is so stiff that you can't fold it out of the way so it still sticks out the side of the TV.
on April 16, 2011
This cable is a quality cable and works perfectly..I'm using one for my blu-ray and this 10' one for my PC for watching netflix..absolutely no issues whatsoever..

I've never really had any issues with HDMI cables before so this wasn't shocking to me :)

The build quality of the cable is a step up from other cables in my opinion and the price can't be beat..Very solid construction.
on May 8, 2013
When I first bought these connectors, I was concerned about how reliable they would be.
After all, I had spent up to $30+ for cheaply made 3-foot HDMI connectors from Radio Shack and Target.
Well, not only does the build quality, looks and features of these match up to some of the most expensive 3D HDMI connectors I have seen, in 3 years of use, they have proven to be completely and utterly reliable.
Since I ordered them I have had them connected to a Samsung 42" Plasma, a Samsung 32" Plasma and now a Marantz SR 6005 AVR with a Samsung BD 6500 3-D BluRay player.
So these connectors have been connected and reconnected numerous times without a single failure or compromise of any kind.
And the sound and picture quality that I get, especially with the newer SR 6005 Marantz with its 24-bit/1092khz DAC's and Anchor Bay Video processors is absolutely spectacular!
In summary, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to pay any more for anyone else's HDMI connectors.
All of my other types of connectors are Acoustic Research "Pro" and "Master Series" connectors to match with my Acoustic Research Holographic Imaging M-1's, M-3's, M-4's, M-5's and the mighty M-6 speakers.
Wonderfully made and performing as they are, I can't make a case to pay more for Acoustic Research (or anyone else's) HDMI connectors at any price!
on November 4, 2011
I bought 2 of these cables to replace 2 existing HDMI version 1.3 cables because I recently added a 3D TV and Blu-Ray player to my home entertainment setup. The cables arrived in very neat looking boxes, and the only complaint I have is that they may have been too tightly wound in the boxes. They are thicker than any other HDMI cables that I have used, and the first ones with braided outer coverings (very nice). In fact, I would almost characterize these cables as 'industrial' because of their rugged - but good looking - construction. I had to constantly twist them to straighten them out as I snaked them through the upright in my TV stand to get them to the back of my TV to plug them in, and I didn't mind that a bit! Once installed, I felt that I had as secure and stable a setup as possible. And oh yeah, the 3D performance is very good, as near as I can tell. I still haven't been very impressed by the objects supposedly protruding from the screen, but that's a subject for another review. (Addendum: Other folks who have watched 3D programming on my setup have been impressed and amazed at the projected 3D effects, so I have concluded that my depth perception may be a bit flawed.)

I am one of those folks who still cannot believe that other retailers sell 6' HDMI cables for $40 or more when longer, superior cables are available from Amazon.com for much less. These units cost me $7.95 each, and all I had to do to avoid paying shipping was to add a $9.99 Toslink cable to the package (which is also a BlueRigger item, and also very good) to bring the total to $25. Although they say Super Saver Shipping takes 5 - 8 days, I have never had it take more than 3 days to get my items delivered.

As long as you don't need to make any tight 90 degree turns, you should be very satisfied with these cables.
on April 10, 2011
This cable is rugged (there's an outer braid over the jacket), but it's still flexible and the connectors fit very well. Overall, this cable is superb, it delivers a stable 1080p link and is an excellent value for a 10 ft cable.
on August 10, 2011
I purchased these HDMI cables last week, and they seem to be excellent cables, however after about a week I start experiencing a green line on top of my screen, when I replaced the cable it went away. Not sure why this occured, but it definitely was the cable to blame.
on April 24, 2012
I bought 5 of these cables to work with a combination of my HDMI enabled video components. Out of the first 4 I used, 2 of them are defective and wouldn't transmit video or audio reliably. I put back the freebie cables I got from Verizon and these work well. I was hoping to get the best quality picture from my components and A/V receiver with these cables to a very good quality Sony projector. Given the high failure rate I am sending them all back. In this case cheap price = poor quality cable. Pity, they look so good. Made in China. Quality control with this company needs a big improvement.
on April 11, 2015
No good. I was excited for it to arrive but once it did, one end of the cable was just completely hanging off. I've contacted support to hopefully get a replacement but who knows how long that will take.

Not amused.