Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BlueTop(TM) Retro Braided Owl Infinity Olive Branch Wrap Bracelet Bangle Leather Rope
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on March 27, 2014
These are super cute bracelets the only complaint.... the chain to connect it on.. is super cheap. nice clasp but cheap gumball chain.. For the price its a good buy just don't pull on it to hard or get it caught on anything.. better yet have a friend put it on for you... lol
on April 25, 2014
I like all the detail that has been put into this bracelet!
If you have chunky arms, it may not fit, best ordered for a teenager or younger child!
I gave 4 stars because the shipping took around 3 weeks, but it did come from Malaysia.
on August 19, 2015
I love this bracelet. I love owls and saw this and just had to have it. It is very durable and looks good. Just the right size. I saw another bracelet and bought it tonight. I love how it feels on my wrist. It is leather and several different ropes as you see in the pic.I would recommend this bracelet especially if you like Owls.You can not beat the price of it also. Its cheep But quality of it is awesome. It is very elegant. I would recommend it to anyone.
on April 14, 2014
i ordered this for my cousin and she loved it.. at first. however as i was fastening it on her wrist, it just fell apart. well, we got some pliers and hooked it back together only to have the bird fall off right after that. highly unsatisfied.
on June 8, 2014
I bought this as a gift. It's definitely cute, but very obviously cheap. My advice would be, get it for yourself, or for a child, but don't give it as a gift to an adult. The ropes are actually just plastic. Also, I had to tighten some of the little connecting loops. The charms are the best part. But even they are made of a cheap, lightweight metal. It's worth it because of the price, but you do get what you pay for.
on August 22, 2014
Clasp broke the first time I put it on. I replaced it with clear elastic beading thread. I like how it looks, the metal does not discolor on your skin like some cheap stuff does. For $2.50 its still a good thing.
on April 28, 2014
I bought this for my sister as an Easter gift, and she loved it. I liked it so much I ordered another one for myself because she asked if we were going to have matching bracelets. I loved the no shipping fees, and it came before they said it would. Will def be buying from this company again!!!!!!!!!!
on April 11, 2014
You get what you pay for here. The bracelet is very cute, but it's very cheaply made. It literally broke 5 seconds after I put it on! I was able to fix it myself, but definitely a disappointment. Shipping though was fairly fast.
on May 4, 2014
This bracelet is very cute and I love how wide it is. I only paid $1.86 for it which is amazing. The only downside is that it is very hard to clasp. The angle is awkward which makes it difficult. Otherwise, great bracelet.
on April 23, 2014
It arrived today and I put it on took it off to adjust the size n it broke its cheaply made and not worth the money even thou it was a dollar it's not worth it if I had paid more I would of been very upset.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse