Its Really Quiet and does it work for a small room i have never tried for a large size room but my room is about 150 SF and it does clean the air well
Published on September 12, 2012 by Michael W.

2.0 out of 5 stars Filters NOT available
I bought the Blueair 115B Air Purifier in January of this year with no additional filter and why it was sold on Amazon I don't know. Months before I would even need a filter I make plans to order one and no one sells them. No one!
Published on September 10, 2012 by Connie Robetoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HEPAQuiet Air Purifying System for 150 Square Feet Room Price !, September 12, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...Easy to use, quiet and effective!, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Blueair 115B Air Purifier with Additional Filter (Kitchen)
This is a great unit. I bought one for my office. I researched Blueair a while back and found out that they make great products so when I saw the price I bought one. It came with the filter already installed and an extra replacement filter. On low speed it's very quiet and on high speed it clears a lot of crap out of the air in a hurry. Unlike some other units that have complicated and useless remotes, etc. this one has just one switch with 3 positions: off, high and low. Bottom line, it's a simple cost effective product that does what it's designed to do. I'm gonna buy a few more of these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Filters NOT available, September 10, 2012