5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff
Just what I wanted - small, compact charger for my Bluetooth - works great then doesn't take a lot of room - recommend!
Published on March 13, 2012 by MCF

3.0 out of 5 stars decent charging system
works with my Q2 or my phone does not support my old Q1 but this is a better standard as it is compatible with more items using a micro usb connection; it would also be compatible with my camera although I haven't actually tried it with anything but the phone and the Q2 the connetions are the same.
Published on October 20, 2011 by setzco

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars decent charging system, October 20, 2011
This review is from: Blueant Q2 Bluetooth headset (Tangle Free) Retractable Car Charger (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, March 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue tooth charger, January 9, 2012
Great item. Arrived on time. Very satisfied. It came just in time for my recent travel plans. Price was also exceptional.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retractable Car Charger, June 6, 2014
I found this online when I was looking for accessories for my cellphone. My mom loved the retractable feature. Great for storing the appliance in the car.

4.0 out of 5 stars Headset Charger, April 8, 2014
Great charger I like the retractable cord and the convience of the gadget. It has been useful for several of my devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forgot about this., February 22, 2014
I have had it for a year or so. Bought for the retractable cord works great no problems will buy from the again. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retractable!, February 11, 2014
Michael G. Dolan (Utica, IL United States) - See all my reviews
It works and I really like that cord retracts to eliminate tangling of the cord. one two three four five

5.0 out of 5 stars While you drive, February 1, 2014
I got this so I could charge my Bluetooth while I drive. The cord is supple and puts no weight on the ear device - perfect. I hope it lasts a good long time, but it was so inexpensive to buy, I would get another anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, September 6, 2013
haven't used it used it yet but I'm sure it works fine. Perfect for the car use. I Like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, August 31, 2013
Appreciate the tangle free charger -- With having several chargers in my car it cuts down on the cords being tangled. Very pleased - wish all my chargers where tangle free!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›