4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for holding a few SIM Cards
This is a no-frills product, but does EXACTLY what it looks like it should. I received the aluminum based case, it was a bit warped, but as a malleable metal, didn't take much of any effort to form back into shape.

Published 7 months ago by R.N.

3.0 out of 5 stars Needed more NanoSIM Slot...
Although this only cost a few bucks, I needed something that could hold more Nano SIM and Micro SIM slot. This case has a place for a SIM slot remover, it does not come with one..
Published 7 months ago by Eric T.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for holding a few SIM Cards, January 5, 2014
R.N. (Saint Cloud, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluecell SIM card Hard Aluminium Case Holder for Regular/Micro SIM & Apple iPhone/iPad Tray Eject Pin (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Now, to offer some rationale as to my reason for purchasing this. Often enough I am traveling to Europe, manly between the United Kingdom, France and Italy. I keep my US Based SIM Card and swap out the SIM cards each time I move into another country. Cell Phone providers in each country offer better rates, as long as you don't go moving from country to country. So in essence I carry 4 SIM cards at any time.

There was a bit of confusion with the product description as to whether it comes with a SIM ejection tool or not, which it does not. However, having already had one, it fits perfectly into the case.

Finally, there was this random blue item included with my case, which was a small stylus on a blue floaty rectangle. It was cheep looking and I tossed it into the rubbish bin as soon as I figured out what it was.

All in All, this item does exactly what it says it does. I would have preferred a bit of a harder construction, but if you leave it in your bag or briefcase, you should be fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to do, August 23, 2013
Works as expected. I took it on a vacation to Europe to swap SIM s back and forth, and no problem at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... product was as described online and I am very pleased with the purchase, July 12, 2014
The product was as described online and I am very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a handy case!, June 14, 2014
Tiny, not much bigger or heavier than a credit card - I can stick it right into my wallet and not notice I'm carrying anything extra. Perfectly fitted to various sized SIM cards for safe keeping. LOVE THIS! A simply perfect little invention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Case, June 11, 2014
This case fit in my wallet perfectly. The only thing that I was not happy with is that I have a to purchased sim adapter and a pin on the side. I wish they would charge consumer a little bit higher and give us a full package.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, May 6, 2014
the quality of the product is decent, it does what it says, just don't expect anything extremely durable.. but it gets the job done

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like it, April 29, 2014
I like the case but I shocked once I open the box it is very very small I thought will be little big, but the good thing I like it that the kind of the metal for the case is fantastic and look cute.

I recommended for all

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and very impressive, April 28, 2014
Love it without reservation. Great product for its price. I will recommend these products to my friends. Great Great products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple case. Works well., March 30, 2014
Chicago Joe (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
Simple case. Does what it's supposed to do. If you have a bunch of cards, of different sizes, they fit. Case is business card sized. Wells are deep enough to possibly hold two cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SIM card case, March 30, 2014
A perfect case for the frequent traveler. It's easy to lose SIM cards--this helps keep track of them. You might see this product at street markets--it's the same product. Made in China.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›