Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bluecell Clear Color AA AAA C D 9V Battery Storage Case/Organizer/Holder
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 29, 2012
This box is designed to hold *fixed numbers* of standard size batteries properly; it has spaces for 10 AA batteries, 8 AAA batteries, 5 (yes, 5) C batteries, and 4 D batteries. If you want to store more of one type, they're not going to fit "neatly" and you end up throwing them in in strange orientations. That said, it's still a handy little box to keep all your batteries in.

If you're storing bazillions of one battery type, you're better off getting a box specifically for that type. If you have a variety of small counts, this product is perfect. (I was looking for the former, but I'm making do.) I have a few of these and much prefer them:
on May 30, 2012
I've used many different solutions for battery storage, I've got one of those that hangs on a wall and has a detachable battery tester, it works well but if you want a storage solution that you can take with you as well then this is it! All the batteries fit perfectly in their place, they don't move around when you're transporting it and get all unorganized, everything stays just the way you put it when you closed it. The 2 latches on the from of the box seem like fairly good quality, I've had plastic boxes like this for various things in the past and half the time you have use a hammer on the latches to get them to close, and even then you just look at it wrong and it pops up. Well these ones click closed very easily, don't pop open for no reason and then open again without giving yourself a hernia! There's also a few compartments on the far right of the container for any random sized batteries you may have that don't fit into any of the other places. And found a cheap little battery tester that fits into one of those compartments perfectly.
Any ways, it does what it's meant to do very well, for not too much money. There's no instructions as to what battery goes where but it's not too hard to figure out, if the battery is too big or too small, then it doesn't go there! But printed up a few labels with my label printer and stuck them in there just incase my room mates or girl friend are a little simple in the head and can't figure it out.
But that's pretty much it, it's a battery storage box so there's nothing too amazing about it, but if you're looking for one that stores all sorts of different battery sizes in one box then you can't go wrong with this one!
The only problem that you might find is that it only holds 2 9 Volt batteries, so if you use lots of those then you may either want to look for somethings else or get another box that's just for 9 Volts as well as this.

Hope this helps
Semper Fi
Sgt Miller, USMC
on March 24, 2015
I got the 9 piece set, and it is not what is pictured. However, it is exactly what I wanted. It will hold 5 C, 4 D, 10 AA, 8 AAA, various batteries on the right hand side (I used CR123's) and what I'm assuming is 3-6 9 volts but I'm not sure as I don't have any with me. Perhaps the picture will clear things up a little bit. It works, and it's great to take camping/on vacation when SOMETHING is going to have dead batteries, you'll have every kind you might possibly need. It won't last forever, but it's about on-par with your normal plastic battery cases in terms of durability, latches, etc.
review image
on November 10, 2014
Beware ... this single Amazon.com item page has about 10 to 15 DIFFERENT battery boxes.

None of the pictures ... NONE ... matched the box I got. The closest visual match was the default (?) photo, which appears
to be the "9 pc" box (a largish box with various size internal compartments, not uniform sized).

The box I received left our office scratching our heads as to how it could be used. I suspect the box in the photo might have
been more intuitively obvious as to how to use it, but this box ... nope.

It looks like it might be useful to someone, for something ... but not for holding batteries.

The vendor does sell a number of nice battery boxes *from the same listing* ... be sure you've selected what you think you selected :)
review image
on July 4, 2012
Can't say much more than the subject/title. Ordered just one to test it out and plan on getting two more to fill out our battery/recharging drawer. With two kids, a ton of "big kid" toys, camping gear and general home electronics that all need various sized batteries, this is a dream for keeping AAA-thru-D cells organized and can even accomodate small hearing-aid/mini-cell and the increasingly popular N-cell batteries with ease. Only gripe was that we couldn't get 9volt size batteries in easily, so we just picked up a 9volt-only box for those. For the price, it's well worth the happiness of knowing your batteries are stored and easy to grab-and-go if you need to take a set on vacation, camping, R/C plane/chopper outing, etc.
on June 24, 2014
What I ordered does not look like what was actually sent to me. What I got was actually this: Vktech Rack Transparent AA AAA C D 9V Hard Plastic Battery Case Holder Storage Box. Wish I'd have known that from the beginning. So far this thing is a pain in the tail, and not as easy as you'd think it should be. Plus not having any pictures or directions to go off of makes this more of a pain. Not too happy with this order at all, but I'll make it work.

And here's and edit to this review just minutes later.
There's another one of these here to show a few more pics of what you might actually get:
Neewer Clear Color Transparent AAA AA C D 9V Battery Storage Case / Organizer / Holder

Good luck with this one.
on April 2, 2013
Update: I just noticed that you can also store some additional AAA-sized batteries under the "prongs" of the plastic pieces, without preventing them from doing their jobs, so this allows you to safely store maybe another 8-10 AAA-sized batteries in the box.
I purchased this box because I have a variety of battery types, including more common AA and AAA batteries, plus several different types of lithium batteries. Shipping and delivery was relatively fast. The box is constructed pretty well, with hinges in the back and pretty secure latch mechanisms on the front. However, upon receiving it, I couldn't figure out what went where, and there were those two plastic pieces that I wasn't sure what to do with (see the product picture), so I contacted the seller, who seems very nice.

He/she has added an additional picture that makes it clearer, but, basically, there are two sections where the plastic pieces go. AA-size batteries go on TOP of one of the pieces, and AAA-size batteries go on top of the other piece. These plastic pieces serve to provide cushioning for the batteries such that when the cover is closed, the batteries won't move around.

The one section "above" the AAA section seems to be different in the one that I have, vs. the pictured one. On the one I received, there's a half-height partition going across that section, which pretty much makes it so no normal batteries fit there. I *think* that it's intended for storing more AA-sized batteries, but that doesn't work if that half-height partition (which isn't removable) is there, so I'll probably use a Dremel to grind/cut that out.

I don't have any C or D size batteries, so I use the left section to hold some 18650 and 18500 batteries.

I'm still not quite sure what the right section of the box is for, because, again, there are non-removable partitions there also.

So, overall, for the price, this box has value, and I've been able to consolidate most of my batteries, including the lithiums, into it.
on October 22, 2015
I very rarely rate anything as "awful", but this organizer warrants a rating of one star or less.

First off, my organizer looks NOTHING like the one pictured. This organizer has half sized dividers on the inside bottom, that prevent you from putting batteries in the way they will best fit. They sit about You cannot remove or move these dividers. Some of the compartments make no sense since you can't really put batteries end to end with the metal terminators touching each other. This will deplete the batteries. It's useful for a few batteries but certainly not the amount they show in the picture and you cannot stand the batteries up as the lid would not close. The latches on the organizer that I recieved, suck. It takes two hands to open the darned thing since the plastic latches snap back over the notch that keeps the latches closed the minute you take your fingers off of it. So you can never really get it open one latch at a time - you have to pull them both up at the same time. Frustrating! The plastic feels durable as they claim in the description, but that's about the only thing that matches what's described. I don't know exactly what this organizer was built to hold, but it most certainly was NOT batteries.

Do yourself a favor and get a regular organizer with configurable compartments like this one > ArtBin 4-Compartment Tarnish Inhibitor Large Box, Translucent Clear It holds way more of whatever you configure it to hold..
review image review image review image review image
on September 6, 2013
It doesnt hold many batteries because the dividers and compartments are not sized right for most of my batteries. This results in a lot of wasted space and didn't resolve my clutter of batteries. :-( It's better get a box that has adjustable dividers.
on December 10, 2014
I'm a tech at a private high school and people come to me with many different questions, but a reoccurring one is usually: do you have any batteries?

I'm happy to oblige by sliding open a drawer that is home to two of these Vktech battery cases full of batteries. This case fits a large number of batteries - and in a pinch - the spaces for the larger batteries can be used to store overflow smaller ones (assuming you aren't storing C or Ds).

I now have multiple cases of organized batteries at home and at work all thanks to Vktech. I highly recommend this case as a simple solution to keeping all of your standard sized batteries organized! It's also thin enough to fit into most drawers. Your drawers may vary. ;)