5.0 out of 5 stars Fits AA batteries snugly and good fit
What's more to say? My AA batteries fit perfectly and there was no movement when the case was closed. The order did come with a Velcro strap and I have no idea what it's used for, will only wrap and keep 2 cases together but not 3.
Published on November 16, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow getting product to you
Comes from China and takes almost a month. Wow takes forever. Also, no tracking. Be patient, takes time to get it.
Published 19 months ago by Chaz1152

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits AA batteries snugly and good fit, November 16, 2011
This review is from: Bluecell 3 PCS Clear/Green/Blue Color AA / AAA 4 Cell Battery Storage Case (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, September 18, 2011
These are cheap little battery holders that do just that for a reasonable price. I suspect they won't last decades and they aren't waterproof or fancy in any way. The hinge is just a thin part of the plastic, not a true hinge. But for $1.33 it's reasonable and does the job well enough that I'm buying more. A more appropriate price would be $1 each, and they may be just that at the dollar store, and for that price they would have gotten 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, October 6, 2011
I ordered these and they arrived the next day thanks to Prime and the fast shipping action by the seller.

Not much to say other than the fact that these worked & fit perfectly for my Eneloop batteries

So I'm very happy with it, no special features or fancy latches, it's just storage that simply works.

Recommended.

Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, July 24, 2012
I love how this package comes with 3 colors. I use the white case for my eneloop (white cells), the green case for my duracel rechargeable(green cells) and the blue one for... well it's empty still.

Snap closes tightly and snug. High quality injection, overall very nice cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery case for rechargeables, May 8, 2012
Bezerkeley Guy (Berkeley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I use Eneloop rechargeables in the AAA and AA sizes. The one thing that I didn't have was a place to put them when they'd been charged, but weren't in use. These cases (comes as a set of 3), enable me to use the case for either AAA or AA (not both at the same time). I love the cases and now I don't have loose batteries inside a Ziploc bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluecell Battery Storage Cases, January 23, 2012
Cases work as advertised. I like the fact you get three cases with your purchase. The cases are light and seem to stay shut once you close them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cases, November 18, 2011
These are nice little cases for 4AA batteries. I haven't tried for AAA myself. They are softer plastic so I suspect they'll last a decent while (but not forever as they have a "living hinge." My only complaint is that for what they are they are a little overpriced for what they are--its about like something you'd expect to find at a dollar store. But since you can't I still ordered more of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised, January 30, 2013
A. Logan (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
These seem to be good plastic moldings and do a good job of holding both AA and AAA batteries. I use them to store my reserve Eneloop batteries and the color coding can be used to hold batteries that need to be charged or separated in some manner.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slow getting product to you, January 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, November 1, 2012
Just what I needed to keep batteries seperate. All good. Not much to say - 3 plastic battery holders. So far so good.

Rate and Discover Movies