Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 26, 2012
When you order the BLUECELL AA/AAA BATTERY STORAGE CASE, you get four (4) small storage cases (blue, pink, white, green). Each case measures 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"--exactly the right size to hold four AA rechargeable batteries. The cases can be snapped together into a single strip, or tied together with the included Velcro tie. When tied together, the cases can still be opened individually to get at a single set of stored batteries.

These storage cases are just what I needed to organize several sets of different types of rechargeable batteries that cannot be mixed or interchanged when used. The cases work much better than my old method of wrapping each set in a sheet of paper secured with a rubber band (the batteries always wanted to slide out of the ends of the paper wrappers). Also, the cases are transparent, so I can see exactly which type of rechargeable battery is stored in each case.
on January 18, 2012
Just got two packs of these and like the others have said, there great for batts.
I use the BugEye ones also which work well to hang on hooks usually found in laptop bages but these are easier to see thru and the colors are a nice touch as well as the idea of being able to hook them to each other when you have more then one in a carry bag. Planning on getting some just to have on hand as well knowing others will ask if they can have one. (great give away item) Without the batteries of course.
If you put two AA's and two AAA's in one the AAA's rattle around a bit, but if seperated into each as it's made they fit very tight and do not rattle.
If you want something nice to haul your batts in, try these. I am sure you will like em.
And, for those that have lost something due to a leaking battery, this will solve that problem.
on November 14, 2011
These inexpensive little containers are great for keeping charged batteries. I wanted something to store my Eneloop batteries, and these do the job. They fit both AA and AAA batteries. They also came with a nice little velcro cable tie. I used it to tie of the cord on my sewing machine.
on January 4, 2012
I have been stocking up on rechargeable batteries for all my household devices. Now that we have a kid in the family, it seems the number of batteries required has gone through the roof. Keeping track of what is charged, and what isn't is a pain. I ordered these things and now it's easy! As soon as batteries come out of the charger, they go into a case. I only put charged batteries in the case, never depleted ones. Then, when I go to grab batteries, I can easily identify which are charged and which are not. Having a few spares around sure makes it easy to swap them out quickly.

These little cases are exactly as pictured. They seem sturdy, and do exactly what I want. Simple as that.
on May 5, 2012
I use these to keep my batteries from bashing into one another and I consider it more safe to store them in these cases. The battery ends do not touch each other and therefore do not put off the heat that can become a hazard when storing them loosely in a pouch. I like the different colors and choose to put my extra set of rechargeable in the pink, the need charge in the white and my non-rechargeable batteries in the blue and green. They tuck nicely in my camera bag and are safe and handy!
on March 24, 2012
I got tired of hearing my wife complaining about my batteries mess .
This product helped me to arrange all the batteries and identify which on of my rechargeable are charged and which one are depleted .

It is not noted but you can also connect those cases to each other .
AA fits nice and tightly AAA fits but have some room for movement .

Overall very good product
on June 27, 2012
There's a lot of options for battery cases on Amazon but I chose these because of the colors and the quality of plastic. I feel like these won't break and while I'm not planning on dropping them from any height I think they will handle jostling etc.

I bought 8 total and keep my Sanyo Eneloops in them. The AAA batteries fit one way and the AAs fit another way. The cases do snap together nicely and the plastic doesn't feel brittle or likely to snap easily. Overall very nice.

I don't have any use for the velcro strap which I'm assuming goes through the loops at the side. For some people it will be nice to have. With prime shipping this is a great choice!
on March 13, 2012
These hold 4 AA batteries or four AAA batteries. Great for handbags, backpacks and EDC bags. Be careful as these hook together and not realizing it I actually snapped the edge off of one. They have a slide in grove so all can hook together. They make it nice, not having to fish around in your bag looking for your batteries and keeping them clean and dry.

These are a keeper they come in four colors, green, purple blue and clear and have one velcro strap. Not sure what you need one strap for as the latch is very good but it was there and blue for your use.

Nice to have item at a fair price.
on February 23, 2013
I have added video to supplement written review -- check it out -- thank you.

Solved my problem of loose batteries once removed from their retail packaging.

Seems to be durable and will last a long time into the future.

Would buy again and recommend to friends and family, also.

Bluecell battery storage cases have their advantages and disadvantages like most products, will not meet every ones needs or wants. That is merely a fact of life and personal preferences however I have discovered another product available here on amazon as well that I just love. Check out this page for my written review and video: http://www.amazon.com/Storacell-Powerpax-Battery-Caddy-Orange/product-reviews/B004YG7JV4/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

DIGITAL SIGNATURE

I prefer to close my reviews with a "THANK YOU" because I do appreciate you investing your precious time in reading my material. We live in a complex complicated world where time is at a premium. I do pray you found this review like my others informative and helpful in aiding your next purchasing decision. Your comments are always welcome and I make every attempt to reply to comments as time permits. Again "THANK YOU" for this opportunity to aid you in spending your hard earned money wisely.

I am not employed or receive any compensation by the manufacture or any organization promoting this product or additional hardware. I purchased or received as a gift my product like anyone else, sharing my myriad thoughts and experience with you. Whether it is five (5) stars or five (5) eggs I rarely give the maximum as there is always room for improvement; whether or not it is true, I believe manufactures work harder to achieve that maximum rating.

I hereby extend to you a plethora of blessing of good health and welling being. Bless you all.

2013 Copyrighted by Dr. Gary Drury
on May 22, 2015
I use these to carry spare batteries in my emergency go-bag. I didn't want the batteries banging around on each other or make contact with metal objects. I also wanted something that was at least mildly water resistant. I wouldn't go dunking these in water, but if they are in my go-bag in the rain, then the batteries will hopefully stay dry (I have not tested this yet). The colored boxes are also easier to find in the dark recesses of my bag. One color for AAs, another for AAAs.