Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

I just bought this for my Tamron SP A005 70-300mm F/4.0-5.6 Di VC USD lens for Canon. With the lens hood turned around for storage, it is a perfect fit. Initially it looked long, but with the draw string fully pulled, it is pretty much perfect. Construction and material look decent, stitching looks good. The belt loop is very solid and I would trust it to keep the lens on any belt easily. The little hook is a bit flimsy. Wouldn't want to hang a heavy lens from it under any kind of hiking for example. The neoprene should provide good basic protection from minor bumps and any kind of scratching. I would give it five stars if it weren't for the uninspiring hook. See my uploaded pictures under product description.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 17, 2012
I should have bought a smaller size, but this works fine anyway. I'm using it for this lens Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras and there's probably enough room for two of them in there. But, it's a nice little carrying bag to take around with me to my friend's sports events or on day trips and the price is great. I don't know how easy it is to see on the pictures but there's a little strap on the side that you can slip your hand in to carry it around easier, which is actually really nice. I like the clip too, it's pretty secure. Overall it's a great bag to carry around for the day but if you're going on an overnight trip you might want something more heavy duty.
on February 20, 2012
I bought this for my Canon 35-350 L lens. It's a good, snug fit. It also would work with the Canon 70-200 f/4 L lenses, but would be too tight for the 70-200 f/2.8 versions unless you inserted the lens with the mount facing up.
on February 17, 2012
Pretty simple neoprene bag with a drawstring. Doesn't have any bells or whistles but attaches to a belt (you have to pull of your belt to attach it). Looking back I probably should have ordered a medium. I have 55-220mm Canon lens that I thought would be in the 'large' category. Leaves about 1/3 of the bag empty, so I think I'll order a medium next time.
on June 23, 2015
Nice bag and good quaility. But did not fit my infinity one. I purchased this bag because it was suggested to be also on my check out so you think if amazon suggested it then it should have fit but it didnt.
on July 7, 2013
The product is fine and inexpensive, but it has a rather heavy dose of organic solvents in the product which takes a long, long time to dissipate. That is, it is rather smelly in an industrial organic solvent way, but after quite a while, the smell lessens.
on February 28, 2014
While I'm not using it for its intended purposes, I find its a really well made and padded bag.
Just perfect to carry the extra optics for my rifle. Sure beats just throwing the optics into a range bag.
on February 27, 2013
Good lens pouch, this large size is just the right length for Nikon 70-200 f/4, though its just barely wide enough with the lens hood reversed on the lens. I prefer the tight fit, though it will take a bit more time and care to extract it than the extra large pouch supplied by Nikon with the lens.
on May 14, 2015
I spent a long weekend in Washington, D.C. recently, and this lens case never left my belt the whole time I was there. It's lightweight but durable, and getting a lens in and out was much easier than on some pouches I've seen. My longer lens is only a 300mm, but it looks to me like this container is deep enough to hold a longer lens as well. Great product at a reasonable price.
on June 29, 2013
Protects my lens and makes it easy to carry on the belt loop. Before I was always sizing up the hike and figuring out which lens I should go with, regular/wide or regular/telephoto, now I take both with no problem.