5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!
I liked the design of the strap online and it is very acurate as to how the actual strap looks. What I am most pleased with is how unbelievably comfortable it is. I was used to the nikon strap that came with the camera and this is just so much better! The soft fabric feels good, helps distribute the weight of the camera and even folds better into the camera bag.
Published 20 months ago by C. Vagt

3.0 out of 5 stars wish it was longer
My partner ordered this and didn't take into consideration that I am nearly 6' tall. I like to carry the strap over my shoulder across my chest and this one is too short for me to do that. Would also have liked a padded area for the neck. It is very pretty and stays connected to our camera, which our last one did not, so in that sense it is good. My partner is a...
Published 9 months ago by Beauzmom

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable!, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Bluecell LC-006A Multi Color Digital SLR Camera/Camcorder Neck Shoulder Straps Belt (Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, February 8, 2013
Is very comfortable, and has been a dependable and sturdy purchase. I feel that my camera is just as safe on this strap as it was on the one that came with in the box. Looks really neat too!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 28, 2012
I was honestly expecting it to be of low quality because of the price, but it's actually very hardy and i really like it! I've gotten tons of compliments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!, April 14, 2013
Love it!!! Very comfy and I love all of the color. Great buy. Worth the money by far! Higher quality than I thought it would be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found what i was looking for, May 25, 2013
I was looking for a strap for my 1969 Miranda Sensomat and i didn't want a boring black strap or a modern neoprene strap. I love the design of this. It's sturdy and it's also comfortable to wear around my neck.

4.0 out of 5 stars love the design, April 28, 2013
This is a very nice strap for the price. The colors really dress up my all black D7000. A nice personel touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, January 4, 2013
I ordered this before I received my camera even though the description says 1.2" wide. I had always liked this style and I wanted to keep the original in the bag in case I ever decide to sell the camera. Turns out the factory Pentax strap is only 1.2" wide and this one is 1.5". Mine looks exactly like the picture and I'm very glad I ordered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, May 31, 2013
i like this strap a lot. its even better than pictured.. at first i was really frustrated trying to put the buckle pieces on (especially with no directions) but it was a bit of a challenge then i figured it out. it was a good purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars its great, January 26, 2013
I really liked this camera strap, I only rate it 4 stars as the pattern seems a bit missaligned in the left side. Yet is cool looking and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars A THROWBACK TO THE OLD SLR DAYS, December 11, 2012
Well made, colours are true to what you see. Length is perfect. The strap I received has a bit more decorative, the black nylon straps that fit through the camera case eyelets actually have a 1/4" denim blue and white pinstripe stripe running down them. Nice looking addition.