5.0 out of 5 stars A Great, Cheap Alternative to Other Brands
I've been using the Comply T-400 tips for the last year or so, and love the comfort, noise isolation, and improved sound quality over the stock silicone tips that came with my earbuds. However, $15 for a set of 3 is awful steep, especially considering the limited lifespan (each set lasts around 2 months with regular use).

These tips offer the same great sound...
Published on August 22, 2012 by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, affordable foam tips
I wanted to find some affordable foam tips to replace the flimsy ones on the Monoprice 108320. After a quick search, these seemed to fit the bill. I got the variety pack since I didn't know whether I needed medium or large, though I find that I'm usually a medium.

Published 16 months ago by Aurum

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great, Cheap Alternative to Other Brands, August 22, 2012
This review is from: Bluecell Large Medium Small Size Memory Foam Tips Eartips for most earbuds / in-ear earphones (Electronics)

These tips offer the same great sound isolation and sound quality I've come to expect. Right off the bat, they seem far more durable than the Comply Tips as well. It's important to note that the sizes of eartips are smaller compared to most other brands. I usually use the small sized Comply tips, but find the Medium Bluecell tips comparable to that size.

I will update this review once I see how these hold up over time. If you're thinking of investing in a pair of foam tips, you simply can't go wrong here for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars DEADLY IN COMBINATION WITH LENTEK SONIX EARBUDS, August 18, 2012
Suneil Kumar (Lincoln, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm a daily commuter on NYC subways. I tried different over-ear and ear-cup active noise canceling (battery powered) headphones to attempt to isolate the sound. Noise canceling was ok, but all only cancelled the low-end drone similar to airplane rides, leaving the high-pitched screeches and loud talking intact.

So I did some research and asked around. A friend recommend foam tips as a way of physically blocking noise. So I came across the Bluecell foam tips and decided to give it a try with my favorite earbuds: Lentek Sonix.

As far as in-ear earbuds go, the Sonix were the best bang for the buck (and I've tried Sony, Sennheiser, etc.) and provided unbelievably detailed sound with bass response usually heard in high-grade headphones. I bought a backup pair on amazon for $13.

Results:

After squeezing the foam tips into my ear, I could immediately feel a secure fit along with a feeling similar to the foam plugs I use for studying. I barely heard anything in the subway, even with the music volume on the low end. The isolation is incredible, and must be tried in order to believe it.

As far as sizing goes, I'm 5'7", and the mediums fit perfectly (if you're still unsure, get the variety pack).

Overall: I'm very pleased with the purchase as I can now enjoy sound isolated music using high quality earbuds without the bulk of bigger cans. 5-stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, but buy the L ones, June 4, 2013
Pros:
Pricing, similar products cost over 10 dollars, works well blocking most sounds would be comfortable for most people.

Cons:
M and S size are really tiny they would fall out of my ear... L are like medium in other brands

Overall
Good buy just be aware they are not that big.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, affordable foam tips, May 13, 2013

These tips seem to run a bit on the small side, since I had to use a large to prevent my earbuds from falling out. When I tried them out, the two large tips seemed to be made of different firmnesses-- one was incredibly squishy while the other was about as firm as the other sizes (which feel similar to JVC Marshmallow earbud tips).

I've been using these on a semi-regular basis for the past six months, and they still hold up quite well. All in all, a good product for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small - but quality overall is fine, October 1, 2012
The product quality is fine and if I had smaller ear canals I am certain Bluecell's ear buds would work just fine. I think these are better for people with smaller ears or Blueant should either make them bigger or sell them as extra small, small and medium. IF they made them in a larger size I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Buy, August 16, 2014
Great for the money! Made my skull candy sound new again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Super durable compared to the other more expensive foam tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best at it's price, Best comfort no matter what!!, May 16, 2014
After weeks of search for my ideal memory foam eartips, I actually found Them. They Fit comfortably, Small in outer size, Isolate noise, Quickly retractable, Glossy finish and fairly priced. This eartips don't lie about their size, Small are indeed small (W=9.5mm, H=8.8mm, Hole=4.3mm) Medium:(W=11mm, H=10.5mm)
Large: (W=12mm, H=11.6mm)
Thanks to their cone shape, I don't even need to squeeze or make pressure in order to insert them in my ear canals.
The small ones go straight in and deep and don't even need to put my fingers on them.
They 'lock in' at the very end, making my ears feel filled with no gaps.
The Mediums sized may be everyone's favorite. Their shape also allows to be inserted without pressing them, just push the earphone in and it 'll go nicely in .
The Large ones need to be squeezed in order to fit, but wont go far in unless you have fairly wide ear canals. They however retract in 5 seconds after smashing them.
Something I also like is their glossy finish. It gives them a very polished surface allowing them to make full contact in walls of the ear canal and so, blocking more noise and sticking at 100%.
Quality and duration will be determined by the time they last. But for $6.29 they do awesomely well against 3x priced eartips.
And just as someone else said, after getting this set, determine which is your size and order more of that single size by separate .

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy something better, May 12, 2014
These feel uncomfortable in the ear, even though it is memory foam it is really uncomfortable. also the hole to put the end is too big to fit any headphones I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buds that don't hurt with hearing aids!, April 27, 2014
These buds run small, but that is great for me. I have small ear openings, and I also wear hearing aids. I can wear the large and it does not hurt my hears. I recommend these bugs for anyone that wear aids. I can finally enjoy my iPad without my ears hurting. EZ cleaning also. reordered the 3 large set

Rate and Discover Movies