Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on July 1, 2013
I rarely post product reviews on Amazon, or elsewhere, but this is such a great product that I felt the need.

I agree with all of the other five star reviews posted here. These (9) cases are perfectly designed, perfectly manufactured, and were shipped wrapped in bubble wrap, then put inside a padded envelope.

Although others noted this already, I don't think I expected these to snap together so securely, side by side. This is great for creating a flat brick of batteries, to lay flat in the bottom or side of a camera bag. The snap to secure the cases together runs the whole length of the side of the pack, leaving no room for slipping.

Once packed, the AA and AAA batteries don't knock around inside the cases either. The cases snap shut securely. The plastic is solid and slightly flexible, so I don't see brittle cracking problems anytime in the future.

Since nobody else did, I've posted some pictures of the features of these cases.

For this price, I'm extremely impressed with this product.
review image
11 comment|157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2012
I bought these expecting cheap, flimsy plastic trays that would work well enough. I was wrong! These little case boxes are solid, well built and snap/link together solidly, so you can have just 1 or link 2 or 3 or 4 or more together! WOW! Talk about a great product for a great price...this is it.

I have over 24 AA and over 20 or so AAA rechargeable batteries that I use for home and take with me for work. These little cases are perfect for keeping the batteries organized in the "junk" drawer we all have in the kitchen. Especially nice is how little space they consume, making them wonderful for the tool box/bag.

In my line of IT work, I have a variety of testers and flashlights. Mostly, AA and AAA devices. I need to carry about 8 of each with me. Before, they were bundled with a rubber band and jammed into my toolbox. Now, they are neatly kept and protected.

I am so satisfied and pleased with this product I ordered another 9pc. set.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon February 1, 2013
I ordered a set of these (9 cases total) from a foreign seller for the ridiculously low price of $3.99 for all 9. It took almost a month to receive, which was expected based on the delivery window that I was given at checkout, and I was in no hurry, so no big deal. They were literally sent on a slow boat from China. There are other sellers that send them quicker, but charge a little more. Its really up to the buyer.

It is a nice, simple set of battery cases. Each one holds either 4 AA batteries or 4 AAA batteries. It holds the batteries snugly in the case, but in different directions. You can mix and match, but you have to use the AA orientation which will let the AAA batteries rattle around, but it works. The case hinges seem pretty sturdy for this low price and the snaps are easy to use. They should last a little while. The cases also attach together side by side which is just another nice way to organize if that's how you want to use them. Some of the cases were a little looser than others when attached side by side, but they seemed fine.

Long story short, this is a nice, simple set of battery cases that help me keep my Eneloop Rechargeable batteries organized for a very low price. I like small cases as opposed to larger ones because it gives you more versatility in how you want to store and manage your batteries.
on April 8, 2014
I bought these cases to store my rechargeable batteries. I tried several bands of AA batteries, both rechargeable and disposable, and they all fit very nicely. However, there's an issue with some AAA batteries. It appears that the Eneloop (standard and XX) and Amazon rechargeable AAA batteries are just a tiny bit longer than standard, but it's enough to prevent them from fitting in these cases. I've purchased other battery cases, and never had a problem with these batteries not fitting -- apparently the other cases had a little bit of wiggle room.

Bottom line: If you're planning to use these cases for AA batteries (including Amazon and Eneloop), you'll be happy. If you're using major-brand disposable AAA batteries (I tried Duracell, Eveready, and Kirkland), no problem. However, if you're using Eneloop or Amazon AAA rechargeable batteries, these cases are not for you.
88 comments|48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2013
For the price and number you get, these simply can't be beat.

The only thing I would like to have seen (pun intended) is some sort of built-in markings for denoting charged/discharged state of batteries inside. I ended up putting a small strip of tape on one side to which I align the positive terminals which tells me charged and will place the negative terminals along this edge when they are discharged.

Pros:
- Great price
- Snap (lock) together
- Easy to open and load
- Clear to easily see within

Cons:
- No charged/discharged markings
- Questionable how long the closing mechanism will last
on September 1, 2013
What can I say it's a battery case that does what it's supposed to do. It holds 4 AA snugly, however the AAA's are a bit looser (a trade off for the dual options). But not too loose, it is a good quality case and can link together. I prefer to keep them separate. It would have been nice to have a label area, but you can stick one somewhere on the top. Not much more to say.
on June 28, 2012
Decent battery case for the money. The individual cases can be connected at the edge to make a strip of cases. The case holds batteries tight enough not to rattle. The only downside is that AAA batteries have to be oriented with the positive terminal away from the hinge. I usually turn spent batteries around so I know they need to be recharged but this case doesn't allow for this with AAA's. The hinge is likely to be the failure point on these. Unlike other cases where the closure mechanism is hinged and prone to failure, these are not hinged, making the chance of the closure mechanism failing very low.
on January 28, 2013
these battery storage containers are convenient because you can hook them together but with AA's they are a little hard to open,that is not to bad though once you figure out the best way to open with AA's in them
on January 4, 2014
They latch together to make a series of packs joined. That's good. They open with a thumb tab on the one half that has square corners as you grab the other half that has a rounded corner. Trying to grab a rounded surface is a bit slippery to open it up. Not my idea of an easy opening design. Must be European.
on May 6, 2016
Both the description and the other reviews stated that it came with 9. I received one. The whole point in ordering one that was going to take a while because the price was good for 9 boxes. I'm very disappointed!
review image