5.0 out of 5 stars Durable
Published 23 months ago by Alexandra H. Kaaihue

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Strap
Before losing my original case for my Beats headphones, I would keep it hooked to my computer bag wherever I went. I tried to do the same with the Bluecell case, but the fabric holding the carabiner ripped apart in about a week. I have no complaints about the case itself, but my primary reason for having this it to hook it to my bag.
Published 16 months ago by VerbalKint25

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, September 24, 2012
This review is from: Bluecell Protection Carrying Hard Case/Bag for Monster Dr Dre Beats Solo/Studio Headphone (Electronics)
This is an amazing product. I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now and it's no secret that the Beats by Dre headphones are extremely easy to come by at a decent price. Well the set that I got did not come with a protective case. I Ordered this and for the price it's awesome. I love the clip and it fits perfectly for my SOLO HDs. I definitely recommend this product and actually convinced 3 other of my buddies to buy the same case.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Strap, April 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, August 29, 2013
Although the beats studio comes with a case, I did not know so I bought this case. But this case has the same quality of the one that came with the headphone.

2.0 out of 5 stars They stink . . . as in "SMELL BAD", January 7, 2014
Don't want to use them because they smell so bad. Not sure if it is Cigarette Smoke or just the material they use to make them. We are hanging them in the breeze hoping in a week or two the smell will go away. Not as tough/sturdy as I thought they would be either.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zipper broke on my bluecell carrying case, November 15, 2013
Zipper broke the first week of ownership! This was exactly why I had to replace my original. Just not happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case, gets the job done, January 6, 2014
This seems like a fine case. It has a weird chemical smell, but I assume that will go away eventually. It also really isn't all that much of a "hard" case; the walls of the case are somewhat pliable. But it's cheap and gets the job done.

**A Note: One thing to realize about this case is that it will only really fit headphones that can fold up. Most can do that, so it's not a huge issue. But some can't. For reference, I use mine to store/protect my Jabra Revo's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, September 8, 2013
This case is just what you need for any pair of foldable headphones, no issues after about 7 months of heavy use.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little flimsy but works fine, April 9, 2013
Though the picture makes it look as if the case is durable, it is not really. But it does do the job that it was built for, carrying my headphones.

3.0 out of 5 stars As described but could have used some more features., July 2, 2013
S. Patton "Destructshawn" (mistake by the lake, OH) - See all my reviews
Over all what it says it is, this thing could have used some padding or something in it though, I don't really think it's going to add much for protection against bumps or falls.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously...?, April 28, 2014
The case is for beats headphones. I got a case thats smaller than the palm of my hand. What the hell

Rate and Discover Movies