Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 12, 2012
So many times I have found a purple item and it looks purple but once received, it's not as purple as I expected. It's more of a maroon/purple. Not this case!! I gave the white earphones to my daughter which was an extra treat for her and I now store my purple ear-buds in my purple case.It fits in my purse for shopping. It's easy to find in my purse. I grab my Kindle Fire HD and my earphone case and off to bed I go.

If your a purple lover like me, you'll love this item.
The description and photos do not show that this case also has a loop of 1/4 inch wide nylon webbing (found near the hinge where the two shells join) suitable as an attachment point for a carabiner clip, keychain ring, etc. I used mine to attach a small carabiner clip so I can wear my case clipped to one of my belt loops. Great case! It suits my Jawbone ICON-Series Hero Bluetooth Headset perfectly. It seems well made and well designed.
on December 6, 2011
Very pleased with this little purple zip container for ear buds. It is not leather, but "PU leather" of some kind of sturdy artificial material. Case is hard and protective. Definitely not an Otterbox - but very handy. I use a clear vinyl briefcase for my handbag (see My Clear Backpack on Amazon) and this little cutie is very easy to find. The price is easy. The little cable tie is close to worthless, but who cares? It's not really needed in this case.
This would made a nice stocking stuffer!
on February 17, 2013
I purchased this product after having to replace my ear buds because my cat had chewed through a few pairs of mine. This is perfect size to sit on my desk or tuck in my bedside table or purse. I can fit a couple of pairs into this case and have no worries about the cat being able to ruin anymore ear buds as well as the added benefit that my ear buds are not tangled balls of wires when I go to use them.

Product arrived on time and in good condition, very happy with this purchase!
on February 20, 2012
Everything they say about this case is true. It's perfect for carrying my bluetooth or any type of earbud including the ones with hooks for over the ear. The zipper works smoothly unlike another one that I bought awhile ago. The different colors enable me to see at glance which earbud I want without having to open every case or box.
on January 10, 2012
I use a bluetooth headset with a custom made earpiece and was looking for a good case it protect it. This works well and is a perfect size for that application.

The clam shell case is plastic, and seems flimsy enough that with significant pressure could be crushed unlike a metal case. For my use where I throw the headset case into a backback, it's never been a problem.
on September 25, 2014
This is a fantastic little case for earbuds if you are anything like me, and tend to mistreat your earbuds just a little bit. I take my earbuds with me everywhere, and so I have a tendency to just toss them in my backpack, where they often get tangled up in books and crushed. Because of this, I would have to replace my earbuds every few months. This case is perfect for pretecting my earbuds. The outside is a hard, but still slightly malleable material that doesn't crush easily. This makes me confident that anything inside won't get crushed by books in a backpack or such. The inside in a soft fabric with nice little net that keeps my earbuds from getting unwound the second I open the case. Overall, for the price, this is a very quality item that I would highly reccomend to anyone wanting to protect their earbuds during travel or just generally while you are not using them.
review image
on February 1, 2012
I bought this because I had misplaced my new Bluetooth...okay I lost it. I repurchased another on Amazon and bought this to store it in. The pink is not as hot pinky as the picture shows and I did think it would be a tad larger but I am happy I bought it. Fits nicely in my purse or car console. Now I wish I had bought 2.Some said the zipper is difficult, but I never have had a problem. Well made. The price was good and it does just what I need it to.
on June 29, 2012
....and I would give 4 stars for the review, were it not for the zipper. About a quarter way 'round, the zipper will stop joining the teeth as I pull. Generally, as long as I take it slow and watch what I'm doing, I can keep it moving, but if I don't hit it just right the teeth separate and I have to start again. I think just working with it should ease things along.

Other than that, I like the construction (it's very sturdy) and the pocket (holds my headphones nicely). I especially like the quick shipping.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the cable tie; it's a bit long for the small headphones I normally would keep in a case this size, but I won't complain, because hey, free cable tie.

-Dale
on January 25, 2012
I ordered several of these. 1 for my Motorola H505 blue tooth, and 2 others for my two sets of earbuds. And 1 for my flashcard reader and cord. The bluetooth fit is a little tight but still fits and the case zips up. The earbuds are a good fit. The only minor problem I've had is that the zipper is a little tough sometimes but have always been able to get it zipped with a little work. You just have to make sure that the case ends are lined up exactly.