4.0 out of 5 stars unique
I always liked using these, the black one came with a broken wire strand and was sharp and stabbed me, it still found its use, I like to be able to pop these open and move my keys around when needed, they screw on really tight have NEVER unscrewed or lost any keys.
Published 12 months ago by DavidBlack85

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, not reliable for your keys!
The gold ring broke loose the first time I tried to unscrew it. Glad it happened before I entrusted any keys to it.
Published 8 months ago by Bejay

4.0 out of 5 stars unique, June 25, 2013
This review is from: Bluecell Gold/Silver/Gun Smoke Color 5.5 Inch Aircraft Key Ring Holder Wire (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, January 29, 2013
bought these on a whim back around Christmas. Although the price is kind of higher than I'd like it to be, The products are worth it to me. The wire is well made as is the screwing clasp. They come in 3 different sizes by the way. Not a big deal at all but I just wanted people aware of that. I've only used them for key chains so far but I'm positive you can find other ways to use em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, light and holds a lot of keys!, September 6, 2013
I grew up around an aircraft mechanic's hanger and recognized the cable type immediately. It's used as linkage on the controls of small airplanes and is strong, light and rustproof. Not mission critical for keychains but a nice lightweight alternative to heavy key rings. If you only have a couple house keys, keyring weight is no biggie. I drag around nearly two dozen keys so being able to organize keys on lighter and fewer key ring holders means a significant reduction in weight and bulk. I ditched my heavy key rings and never looked back. As long as you tighten well, they won't unscrew and are secure. If you're paranoid and don't plan to remove keys, a dab of Locitite Red will ensure it will never unscrew.

Besides keyring duty, I found they make great safety wires for camera bags and instrument case straps. I've had a strap hook accidentally open on a bag full of photo gear and the works fell on the floor. Thread one of these through the D-ring and strap end and you have a perfect safety wire, insuring your goodies won't hit the deck when the claw hook gets bumped.

The product I received appeared flawless and worked perfectly for its intended purpose. After 6 months of use I've had no problems with rust or failure. Great little gismo, ideal for both keychains and as a safety cable for straps, bags and other gear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware, not reliable for your keys!, November 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great key ring., May 10, 2013
Works exactly as expected. Great keyring, sturdy, seems like it is going to last quite a long time. Great price for three of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to keep the keys, February 23, 2014
I love these things. I have grouped my keys on a couple of these so they can be easily separated. I find my keys fit much better in my pocket because of this large ring and this works much better for me than the standard key ring.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gold one broke 1st use, February 9, 2014
The seller needs to work on ring quality issues. The male end detached almost immediately on light usage. For the price, I guess 2/3 ain't bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Better Choice for a Keyring, January 7, 2014
I like those blog posts where you get to see what's in somebody's pockets or in their bag. It's neat seeing how organized or unorganized an individual is. I am pretty sure that is where I saw these for the first time. While upgrading some of the stuff I carry in my briefcase, I decided that my keys needed some love as well. It's something you literally carry with you every day... something you hardly ever think about, but something that I thought deserved an upgrade.

I was a keys on a carabiner guy previously, but as I started dressing a little nicer, I decided to pocket my keys. I got a nice brass keychain and it's been okay.

However, I needed something to remove some heft from my keys, but I didn't even have a lot of keys on my keyring. The problem was the keyring itself - and this really helps. It's easy to get keys off, and it securely keeps them on. The small gauge wire is flexible, but really strong... so when they're in your pocket it pushes out a little, but more or less contours to your body/pocket.

So yeah... I am happy with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars I hate putting things on traditional key chains, October 30, 2013
These make carrying around my keys so much less painful. For one, they're flexible, so they won't grind against your thighs in your pockets. Two, they unscrew to open up, so putting on new keys or whatever is much less of an ordeal. These guys also come with a light and capacitive stylus, but I don't have a use for them. They seem very sturdy as they're made of metal and have yet to come apart on me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Right for the price., October 11, 2013
Great alternative to conventional key rings. The screw closure is great for added security it won't come undone.
Multiple uses and the price is right

Rate and Discover Movies