Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 6, 2013
I grew up around an aircraft mechanic's hanger and recognized the cable type immediately. It's used as linkage on the controls of small airplanes and is strong, light and rustproof. Not mission critical for keychains but a nice lightweight alternative to heavy key rings. If you only have a couple house keys, keyring weight is no biggie. I drag around nearly two dozen keys so being able to organize keys on lighter and fewer key ring holders means a significant reduction in weight and bulk. I ditched my heavy key rings and never looked back. As long as you tighten well, they won't unscrew and are secure. If you're paranoid and don't plan to remove keys, a dab of Locitite Red will ensure it will never unscrew.

Besides keyring duty, I found they make great safety wires for camera bags and instrument case straps. I've had a strap hook accidentally open on a bag full of photo gear and the works fell on the floor. Thread one of these through the D-ring and strap end and you have a perfect safety wire, insuring your goodies won't hit the deck when the claw hook gets bumped.

The product I received appeared flawless and worked perfectly for its intended purpose. After 6 months of use I've had no problems with rust or failure. Great little gismo, ideal for both keychains and as a safety cable for straps, bags and other gear.
on June 25, 2013
I always liked using these, the black one came with a broken wire strand and was sharp and stabbed me, it still found its use, I like to be able to pop these open and move my keys around when needed, they screw on really tight have NEVER unscrewed or lost any keys.
on January 7, 2014
I like those blog posts where you get to see what's in somebody's pockets or in their bag. It's neat seeing how organized or unorganized an individual is. I am pretty sure that is where I saw these for the first time. While upgrading some of the stuff I carry in my briefcase, I decided that my keys needed some love as well. It's something you literally carry with you every day... something you hardly ever think about, but something that I thought deserved an upgrade.

I was a keys on a carabiner guy previously, but as I started dressing a little nicer, I decided to pocket my keys. I got a nice brass keychain and it's been okay.

However, I needed something to remove some heft from my keys, but I didn't even have a lot of keys on my keyring. The problem was the keyring itself - and this really helps. It's easy to get keys off, and it securely keeps them on. The small gauge wire is flexible, but really strong... so when they're in your pocket it pushes out a little, but more or less contours to your body/pocket.

So yeah... I am happy with this item.
on January 29, 2013
bought these on a whim back around Christmas. Although the price is kind of higher than I'd like it to be, The products are worth it to me. The wire is well made as is the screwing clasp. They come in 3 different sizes by the way. Not a big deal at all but I just wanted people aware of that. I've only used them for key chains so far but I'm positive you can find other ways to use em!
on October 30, 2013
These make carrying around my keys so much less painful. For one, they're flexible, so they won't grind against your thighs in your pockets. Two, they unscrew to open up, so putting on new keys or whatever is much less of an ordeal. These guys also come with a light and capacitive stylus, but I don't have a use for them. They seem very sturdy as they're made of metal and have yet to come apart on me.
on August 14, 2013
I love these very much over the regular key rings. It is easy to put keys on this wire key rings and they are good quality so there is no worries that you could break it in normal use. If you hate putting your keys on regular key rings then definitely buy this to make your life a bit easier. :)
on February 23, 2014
I love these things. I have grouped my keys on a couple of these so they can be easily separated. I find my keys fit much better in my pocket because of this large ring and this works much better for me than the standard key ring.
on May 10, 2013
Works exactly as expected. Great keyring, sturdy, seems like it is going to last quite a long time. Great price for three of them.
on November 6, 2013
The gold ring broke loose the first time I tried to unscrew it. Glad it happened before I entrusted any keys to it.
on March 26, 2013
I was looking for something other than the old school key rings that kind of kill my fingers, and don't fit as much stuff as you need, sometimes. This works great for it, and looks good too.