5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service and great product
I was amazed to receive my order only a few days after I ordered it from Amazon. The product is as represented. The sewing machine rolling case will be perfect for toting my supplies and machine to quilting classes. Either one of my sewing machines fit with ample room for lots of supplies and materials. It rolls easily and is quite sturdy. I am very pleased.
Published on June 8, 2012 by Janis

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking Not durable
Published on October 4, 2012 by bc4

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking Not durable, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
I've had a Bluefig Sewing Machine Trolley & Embroidery Unit Bag for approximately a year. The first thing that broke was the strap inside the Embroidery Unit Bag that restrains the embroidery unit. The shop where I bought this replaced it for me. The next thing to go was the bottom of the trolley which has a very thin piece of plywood in it. One of the front legs broke free & was no longer connected to the plywood & then the bottom lining has already worn through the rivets. I'm in the process of making a new bottom out of Cordura & my husband made me a thicker piece of plywood to see if I can make this last awhile longer. For what people pay for these items, they should be made stronger & more durable. These are supposed to be used for taking your machines to class, but if you use them 1-2 times per week they do not hold up. They should also put wheels on the front in addition to the ones on the back for easier handling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service and great product, June 8, 2012
Janis (ROCHESTER, MI, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars bluefig sewing machine trolley from Amazon, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
Very satisfied with this trolley. I am now able to go to quilting classes with ease. It is roomy enough to hold all of my equipment and is very easy to handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and roomy carrier, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
This sewing machine carrier met my expectations well. It has many pockets outside and inside to hold whatever you need. I used the extra pockets to carry my power cord, snacks, the foot pedal, and sewing accessories. Two pockets are velcroed inside, so I used one of them to hold my miscellaneous set of sewing accessories like spare bobbins, feet, extra needles, etc... I had maybe three other pockets to spare. I love that this has wheels. By the way, I also love the dimensions of this carrier, because if I needed an extra rolling bag for my airplane travels, I could use this. It may not roll between the aisles, but it rolls everywhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars take it all with you!, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
When you're off to a quilting workshop, this Sewing Machine Trolley, will carry every last thing you might need. When you think it might be full, there's yet another perfect pocket to stash more "stuff". It carries the cutting mat and the rulers, the sewing machine, cords and surge protectors, all the threads, cutting tools and material that you want to take along. I should have gotten mine sooner than I did. I just love it, and others who have seen it and what it holds, have also gotten theirs.
Besides.....who doesn't love the color???

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Trolley, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
I purchased this trolley for my wife's machine. It fits perfect and she has enough space to keep other accessories as well. Perfect for in store classes. The trolley accommodates everything she needs to take to class and more. She likes the color. I like the construction of it. It is an excellent item and for a good price. I recommend this item to anyone having to haul their sewing machines around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size, easy to transport, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
This was for my granddaughter and fit the bill perfectly. She can take her stuff to sewing lessons without leaving things behind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sewing Machine trolley, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
I choose this product as it was the right size for my sewing machine. I like that is light weight and has good storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Trolley - just what I was looking for!, August 19, 2013
T. Marie "T" (Alexandria, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
The purple is a fun color, true to what I thought it would be. The fabric stores seem to have trolleys with a lot of the old looking prints that I hate, so I was happy to find this color. The size is great, I bought it to use for my Pfaff Serger, but I have a large Singer machine which fits into the trolley with room to spare. The many pockets are great for all sorts of tools or whatever. I especially like the removable pockets on the inside that I could pull out, fill up with spools of thread and secure back into the inside of the case. The outside pockets are large enough for many patterns and magazines.

Since t's still new, I don't know how durable it is, but it feels very sturdy. The wheels roll easily and it has different types of handles for lifting when it can't be wheeled.

Overall, I think it was a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Bluefig TB23LU Wheeled Travel Bag, 23", Lucy (Misc.)
I purchased for wife and she loves it. She has an oversized machine and it fit perfectly. Bag has lots of pockets We have used it multiple times, bag still looks new.