Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on February 10, 2016
This app is great for the sailor. We need information about all sorts of weather, sea state, etc. BEFORE getting to the boat. I love being able to find any information I need before rolling out of bed and heading down to the dock.
on May 16, 2012
This is a great app, especially considering that it's free. It's got the best access to live weather and tide stations of any app that I've seen. Highly customizable. App overlays on Google Maps...very smooth.
on September 4, 2013
Love iit! Easy to use. Provides information quickly and able to follow without any difficulty. Have it set on my tablet for about 9 months now and just added it to my phone. Always works well without any issues
on May 29, 2014
Once you set your favorites it's easy to use. One quick check and you have a rough idea. The high n low tide chart could use some work, maybe add a tide coefficient because I run out of iri and it can get real bumpy...
on April 28, 2013
Download was corrupted.....took a lot of time to download and it wouldn't open
suspect they want you to spend the money to get the other version
on July 12, 2015
the old version was much better, this new version does not give marine buoy data. It's now just another weather app. I've already uninstalled it.
on February 27, 2013
Pros:
Very configurable

Cons:
Try to do something too quickly (Change / add views / Etc) it crashes.
I'll be removing it.
on July 22, 2013
Great graphics, easy interface, good data, well organized, plays well with other applications. What's not to like about this app?
on June 19, 2015
Have been using it for awhile and find it convient and simple to use. Gives me most of the info I need when on the water
on June 20, 2012
Installed and deleted within minutes. don't waste your time. Would not allow you to zero in on any specific areas.