Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
I haven't had a problem. If there has been any residue (adhesive) I use a clorox wipes or a wet paper towel.
Sep 18, 2013 by P
votes
upside down Jul 10, 2013
Never tried it but pretty sure it will work. It space at the top is small so you have to really press down to get the chord in so I am sure it won't fall out when it is upside down.
Sep 4, 2013 by VM
votes
As long as you aren't too aggressive when removing the cord, you'll be fine. I used these for that exact purpose and only had them fall off when I pulled a little too hard on the cord. If putting them on a wood surface, they will pull up splinters when you remove it.
May 11, 2014 by s
votes
I have from one to three cables through mine. It is very easy to work with so not too tight yet not so loose either.
Apr 19, 2014 by jrf
vote
You will just have to rip them off of whatever you attach them to. The sticky residue on these will stick to whatever object they are placed onto; therefore they are not reusable and you will have to buy new ones. I hope this helps.
8 days ago by samantha
votes
These are not really small (a little over an inch in dia & 1/2 in thick). They hold a computer or Tv power cord just fine. You may want to consider these they are slighty smaller and also come in white and actually hold more cables, UT Wire UTW-D18-BK D-Wings Cord Organizer Combo Kit, Black, 18-Piece Hope this helps you
Apr 7, 2014 by Dave's two-cents
votes
Not really. Unless you can buy more adhesives. But if u pull these off a surface it will leave a residue. Probably need to use some sort of gunk remover.
Apr 17, 2014 by djonbrooks
votes
Hello, unfortunately you cannot remove them and re-use. You will have to buy new ones. There are no replacement adhesives.
Mar 6, 2015 by samantha
votes
Yes, very easily
Feb 3, 2015 by Frederick C. Hulem
votes
I don't know about Ipad chargers, but I use it for cords like table lamps, ipod charger, and alarm clock cord. I use them behind my nightstand to grab all those cords. You can stick them to a wall-I have done it before and it doesn't appear to damage the wall behind it
Aug 2, 2013 by Natalie T
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers