4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Home
The pliable buttons work well for holding even a tiny 2 wire DC current from the transformer to the motor of a cat fountain. The only drawback would be the adhesive on the back side, but I am mounting these to the top of a granite backsplash, and perhaps there are traces of silicone left behind from the caulk that are causing the double-sided tape to lose its grip.
Published 4 months ago by K. Lechliter

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy but need some reinforcement
Published 12 days ago by A.J. Guzman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Home, April 23, 2014
K. Lechliter "Walker Boh" (Potomac, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluelounge CableDrop Mini Black - Cable Management System for All Cables up to 5/16-inch (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!!!!!, December 12, 2013
Just excellent! "Stickum" is sticking strong to auto dashboard/wooden nightstand that I've used them on so far & they're holding the various cords/cables well. Will be ordering more of these plus the larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, acceptable stickiness, August 15, 2014
These are actually quite handy. I have a super long usb cable that I use for charging my headphones. The cable stretches out from one end of my desk to the other. So I put a few of these underneath the desk and I clip the cable in. The cable is now hidden and out of the way. The glue on these is okay too. Assuming you dont pull on them too hard/too often, they last a while. The one that lasted the least amount of time for me, it took about 2-3 months before I had to replace it (heavy use on it)

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy but need some reinforcement, August 15, 2014
The idea behind these clips is there, they are really cool and beyond handy. I love them they fit all my laptop charging cables, usb cables, etc. They are great the only problem I had with them is after a while they fall off because the adhesive gives way with thicker/ heavier cables. Nothing a little bit of good quality double sided tape can't fix though. Overall they are great especially for smaller cables. For larger cables they just need a bit of a helping hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars CableDrops Revisted, July 31, 2014
This is a second purchase for me. They have worked so well that I bought more. The design is simple, efficient and clever. Since I have a black desk, I decided to pick these up so they would blend in better. Not much to complain about, except removing them could be easier if they were designed like the 3M hooks that have a tab to pull the adhesive off after you've installed them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Auto Use, July 15, 2014
I used these in my car to manage the cables running to the mount for my Garmin Monterra. They definitely hold the cable in place well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cable Organization That Works., July 9, 2014
These clips solve on of the issues of the modern computer office, keeping your various cables from sliding off your desk when you unplug in the evening to take your laptop or iPhone or iPad home with you. After years of various "fixes" here is a simple, elegant solution in the form of an on obtrusive little holder that you slip your cord through. It sticks via pad to your desk top so it holds the cord in place. These are designed for smaller cords, like a phone or tablet, although they hold my Air Book power cord just fine. Larger cords, like thick LAN cord or some USB cords would require the larger size.

The black color worked fine for me, most of the cords are at the rear of the desk. I think white would have been too much, although all my apple cords are white.

Other solutions just didn't work. They might organize the cords, but they tended to slip off the desk top at night or when the cleaning folks hit them. I haven't had to crawl under my desk or find a coat hanger since I got these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works as designed., June 16, 2014
The adhesive adheres, the cable grips grip cables. They're fairly cheap. It's a very convenient way to organize connector cables for my phone/tablets/eReader.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›