4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Home
The pliable buttons work well for holding even a tiny 2 wire DC current from the transformer to the motor of a cat fountain. The only drawback would be the adhesive on the back side, but I am mounting these to the top of a granite backsplash, and perhaps there are traces of silicone left behind from the caulk that are causing the double-sided tape to lose its grip.
Published 8 months ago by K. Lechliter

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay in place
Published 2 months ago by Jen

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Home, April 23, 2014
K. Lechliter "Walker Boh" (Potomac, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluelounge CableDrop Mini Black - Cable Management System for All Cables up to 5/16-inch (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!!!!!, December 12, 2013
Just excellent! "Stickum" is sticking strong to auto dashboard/wooden nightstand that I've used them on so far & they're holding the various cords/cables well. Will be ordering more of these plus the larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Allows me to manage my cables on my desk a lot better. (especially the ones i dont use that often), August 12, 2014
Exactly as described. Allows me to manage my cables on my desk a lot better . (especially the ones i dont use that often)

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't stay in place, October 12, 2014
I was really disappointed with these. I had purchased a pack of the standard size years ago and those stuck so well that they peeled the paint off my wall. These will not stick to my desk or nightstand even when nothing is attached to it. The are a great size for smaller cables, like the Apple lightning cables which is what I used them for, but with two lightning cables in the drop, it falls off almost immediately. I don't know if I got a bad batch or what, but I was expecting the same quality that I received with the standard drops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, acceptable stickiness, August 15, 2014
These are actually quite handy. I have a super long usb cable that I use for charging my headphones. The cable stretches out from one end of my desk to the other. So I put a few of these underneath the desk and I clip the cable in. The cable is now hidden and out of the way. The glue on these is okay too. Assuming you dont pull on them too hard/too often, they last a while. The one that lasted the least amount of time for me, it took about 2-3 months before I had to replace it (heavy use on it)

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great, December 20, 2014
Troublebaker "Troublebaker" (Spanish Springs, NV United States) - See all my reviews
Work just as expected, I do wish the backing was a little stickier - not sure if there is a reason behind it not being more sticky (possibly so users can take it off surfaces without any issues). I was also initially putting them on a colder aluminum surface so that may have been part of the problem. They did stick very well, but one I decided to move pulled off much easier than I expected that's all.

I still think they work very well and as expected all things considered.

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy but need some reinforcement, August 15, 2014
The idea behind these clips is there, they are really cool and beyond handy. I love them they fit all my laptop charging cables, usb cables, etc. They are great the only problem I had with them is after a while they fall off because the adhesive gives way with thicker/ heavier cables. Nothing a little bit of good quality double sided tape can't fix though. Overall they are great especially for smaller cables. For larger cables they just need a bit of a helping hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars CableDrops Revisted, July 31, 2014
This is a second purchase for me. They have worked so well that I bought more. The design is simple, efficient and clever. Since I have a black desk, I decided to pick these up so they would blend in better. Not much to complain about, except removing them could be easier if they were designed like the 3M hooks that have a tab to pull the adhesive off after you've installed them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Check placement before removing sticky backing!!, November 29, 2014
LilMiss (DFW, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I recommend checking where you want to place the item, multiple times, before you place it because you won't be able to quickly re-pick it up. Once its on its ON, I learned this the hard way lol

Love these little guys, their about the size of a US Nickel. I use them to hold down my charging cables for iPhone & Kindle, as well as my wired headset for work.

UPDATE 12/9/14: Several of these little guys are coming off my desk on their own. It seems like they'll stick well originally but only an extension cord was plugged into one of them and its come off. I'm sad about it, I hoped this would resolve my wire issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Auto Use, July 15, 2014
I used these in my car to manage the cables running to the mount for my Garmin Monterra. They definitely hold the cable in place well.