4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product
Published 7 months ago by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, needs a little TLC to be perfect
This is a great idea, but I have 2 issues: 1) The packaging is terrible-they are very hard to remove. More importantly, 2) the adhesive is not as sticky as I would like. I have had two that I applied to a clean formica surface, but came loose without too much inadvertent tugging.
Published 7 days ago by MichaelG Chicago

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, January 25, 2014
Dave (Bronx, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluelounge CableDrop Mini White - Cable Management System for All Cables up to 5/16-inch (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I live in an nyc aparment and naturally we have very few outlets. There is almost no flexiblity in where you can place devices like routers and modems. I got these so I could do an about 125 foot run of ethernet cable around the baseboard in my apartment so I could have a wired connection to my desktop. These are pricey (which is why I took off a star) but they work perfectly. The rubber material is pretty rigid, the cables don't just pop out. I had used a different product, also with a 3m adhesive but the rubber material was too flexible and cables would twist out, especially going around turns. Finally, I have two small children who look at things like 125 foot cable runs as excellent distractions. These blue lounge cable keepers are much more resistant to their tiny pulling hands!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great, April 1, 2014
These cable drops work great for cell phone cords. I have four of them on the side of my nightstand and they keep the cords from getting tangled and from falling behind the nightstand. I love how the cords stay in the slot even when charging. I highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue lounge CableDrop Mimi, June 22, 2014
mjustsayin (Fort Mill, SC, USA) - See all my reviews
Just right for guiding tiny cords ( such as Apple devices) and/or keeping them within reach. I placed one on the back of my night table and the cord is always hidden but handy when I need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Keep Cables Where You Want Them..., July 24, 2014
In todays world of "wireless" devices it seems we need more and more ways to manage our cables.... seems to be a bit of irony! Well these little gadgets come in handy to help get your fingers around the problem(s) and effectively organize your cables. I have had no problems with these Bluelounge CableDrop doodads sticking and staying right where I put them. Highly recommend them and remember..... you will need two more than the number you ordered. (Well, it works that way for me <8~)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cable keeper, July 15, 2014
Very handy to keep all my portable device charge cords neatly in place, ready to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, March 21, 2014
Handy little gadget. Really organizes cables around the computer and/or TV. Only complaint is that once removed from a spot it has to be thrown away. Sticky stuff is gone

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet great, March 15, 2014
Definitely worth getting in this day and age where there are cables falling all over the place. If you have a laptop, this is perfect to keep your laptop cord off the ground and not have to dealwith pulling enough slack for it to not be pulled down.

Also useful for using it on your nightstand with your charging cable so that you can unplug and not have it fall to the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little things!!, March 12, 2014
Love this little things!! they are easy to put, just pull and stick, don't buy the cheap version, stick it to the original.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, needs a little TLC to be perfect, September 8, 2014
MichaelG Chicago (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Perfect size for a single charging cable, August 7, 2014
MCSE (Las Vegas, NV, US) - See all my reviews
They stick with no trouble. This size is perfect for holding a single cord. I use it on the side of my night table to keep the iphone charging cable in easy reach and not look for it on the floor somewhere. Been in use for several weeks with no issues.

Rate and Discover Movies