4.0 out of 5 stars They do reduce clutter
These little things work very well to keep iPod connecters, mini-USB connecters and earbuds handy but out of the way. The only drawback is that once stuck on they can't be moved, so I needed to be careful about placement. They do a good job of keeping the keyboard area less cluttered.
Published on February 21, 2010 by D. Steiner

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice clip, but crappy adhesive on mine.
The ones I got were direct from China, in a ziptop bag with no identification that they were genuine.
Nothing said CableDrop.
I really wish they worked, im going to try some other things to get them to stay stuck, but the adhesive that is on them sucks big time!!!
Published 24 months ago by Papaw Jeff

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice clip, but crappy adhesive on mine., July 20, 2012
Papaw Jeff (Saint Albans, WV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluelounge Design CableDrop Multi-purpose Cable Clips Bright Colors Pack of 6
Nothing said CableDrop.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do reduce clutter, February 21, 2010
D. Steiner (Allenspark, CO USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars No fumbling for my dropped cable anymore, July 11, 2012
The bright color makes this a fun and useful product. The clip has a great adhesive and works great on my nighstand for not dropping my cable every time I unplug my iPhone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could have given it less than one star., February 26, 2013
I don't know why the trend is to ship out items that are different from what is pictured, but that has been my luck lately. I consider this to be false advertising.

The cable clips that I received were not by Bluelounge, but T Mobile (???), and not even the same colors. I received "hot" green, "hot" pink, and "hot" orange, when I really wanted the lime green, lavender and yellow.

If you want specific colors or even the Bluelounge brand, do yourself a favor and order directly from them or get them in a brick and mortar store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy These., March 28, 2013
These are so cool in theory. But, the clips fall off of the adhesive within a few days, and then you're left with a gummy surface after you remove the adhesive. It's really, really obnoxious.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TO HAVE IN YOUR MAN OR GIRL CAVE, September 19, 2013
IF YOU CAVE A LOT ELECTRONIC WIRES HANGING ALL OVER HOUSE THIS IS GREAT WAY TO TIE UP YOUR CORDS AND ORGANIZE THEM FOR EASY TROUBLE SHOOTING

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, July 23, 2013
Nice quality and very handy for electronic cord management. Fast shipping and fun colors make these clips a great choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluelounge CableDrop Clips, January 12, 2013
Mary W Cason (Charlotte, NC, US) - See all my reviews
I use one of these clips to secure my cellphone charger cable to the side of my nightstand. It works like a charm!! No more having to grope around the floor to find the end of the cable. This could be used for all those electronics we have to charge so often. They are cute, colorful (easy to see) and I love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it would stick anywhere.............., December 30, 2012
Thought this would be great to put on the back of the nightstand so that I could always have my charger cord handy. Well, for whatever reason, it just will not stay suck to the particle board on the back of it. Had to stick it to the top of the nightstand. Have not tried these anywhere else since you only seem to get one chance to stick it someplace before the sticker on the back no longer works.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, December 27, 2012
This works fairly well except they will not stay stuck to certain surfaces. The cord slips out occasionally as well but overall it is good for the money.

Bluelounge Design CableDrop Multi-purpose Cable Clips Bright Colors Pack of 6
$9.95
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies