5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended
I bough two of these and love them. I think they have been discontinued though which is a shame.

Published 5 months ago by CWS

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, not heavy enough to work for me.
Wanted something to help hold my iPad/iPhone power cords on the night stand so I didn't have to fumble to find them on the floor at night. With a name like "Sumo," I was expecting much more weight! But not really heavy enough to hold the cables; in fact, I had to fumble to find the Sumo in addition to my cables on the floor! One giant leap backwards.

I...
Published 10 months ago by Paul D Ford

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope, not heavy enough to work for me., January 14, 2014
Paul D Ford (San Francisco Bay Area, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bluelounge Design SO-WH Sumo Cable Management System (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)

I ended up going to my local hardware store and purchasing a $1 spring-loaded clamp from the impulse buy bin. This works perfectly! I string my two cords through the clamp and fasten to the table. I can even suspend a set of headphones off the handles. So I'm a happy camper.

[By the way, any George Carlin fans out there? George had this great bit about how we inflate language to make things seem more important than they are. This thing is a glorified paperweight, not a "cable management SYSTEM!" Hilarious. RIP George.]

2.0 out of 5 stars Permanently stuck/ damaged, November 4, 2014
I was looking for something to keep my ipad and cell phone cords from falling off my nightstand. After using for a week, I attempted to move this and it was permanently adhered to my new nightstand. After careful maneuvering I was finally able to get it off, but half of the foam feet and adhesive were stuck on my nightstand. I was able to scrape everything off (both the nightstand and cord keeper). I have it two stars because this still functions as a cord keeper. Don't use the adhesive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, June 7, 2014

To begin, they are smaller than I thought they would be, but very solid and dense. The weight is great in and of itself. But, and this is the cool part, the stickiness of the pad underneath is unreal. I pushed with a very strong lateral force and it wouldn't budge so setting it on the edge of your desk means it is going to stay at the edge of our desk.

It looks nice too and depending on the surface it is placed on, it almost looks organic. Very much in line with an Apple-type design, IMO.

If you need them, get them while they are still available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful..., September 27, 2013
I got this for my wife. She's got a parson's desk, which has a 3 inch vertical boarder around the side. The sticky 'stuff' on the bottom of the block is so good that I put it on the vertical edge in the back. It's off the top surface of the desk and the power cable is out of sight. It's been holding well for several weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sumo is GREAT!, August 28, 2013
I think I have three of these now and I gave my mom one as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. They work great for keeping iPhone and iPad cables handy where you can reach them. They stick really well and don't leave a residue. Of course the only furniture I've tried them on has been glass or metal, so I can't really speak to wood. They are designed for only two cords, but sometimes I sneak another thin cord or two in there. I do wish they were designed to hold more cords.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works exactly as advertised, July 30, 2013
Looks good, works wonderfully. For me, it is the perfect cable solution. The Blue Lounge Design folks have made something simple, elegant, and effective. In summary, three words: this thing works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product works and looks great, June 28, 2013
I like the product because its small and does the job just right. It works wonderfully and I will be buying another one. The downside is that it can only take two cables but i guess for the size thats all you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it promises, May 20, 2013
The sumo is simple and works well. It keeps my cords organised and looks great. All in all, a great purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, May 13, 2013
B Richards (Fowlerville, MI) - See all my reviews
I bought one of these for my employees for Xmas last year.
One of those creative products that everyone who keeps a charging cable on a desk, night stand, etc should have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a desk, May 9, 2013
meezee (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
Great for holding a phone power cable in place on my desk. I am about to order another for my nightstand at home! I only rated this a 4 because it's a bit too large for my liking. It would be nice to have a slightly smaller version for single cables or a wall mounted version?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›