Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

87%
13%
Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon March 4, 2007
"Blue's Room: Knights of The Snack Table" is the first-ever DVD release featuring the all-new "Blue's Room" with Sprinkles and Joe on-board as regular characters. It contains two episodes of it, as well as two episodes of "Blue's Clues."

The flagship episode, "Knights of the Snack Table," is a DVD-premiere and as of the writing of this review, has not been seen seen on Nick Jr. Blue and her little brother Sprinkles are playing knights. Joe is a king and he's lost his four dragons. He needs Blue, Sprinkles and our help to find them. He presents us with a shield (which can be seen on the DVD cover art) containing the four dragons. Along the way, we play various games and learn many things to help Joe find his dragons. The other "Blue's Room" episode is the premiere of the new episodes, "Blue's Farm Play Date." Joe is Farmer Joe MacDonald this time and he needs help taking care of animals. This episode teaches types of animals, counting, and more.

If you or your kids don't like "Blue's Room" (even with the wonderful additions of Joe and Sprinkles), there are also two "Blue's Clues" episodes to be found on this DVD. Both of them feature Joe. The first is "The Boat Float," in which the characters create their own boats to sail. Viewers learn about what causes boats to sink and how to keep them floating, as well as how different types of boats move. The other episode is "The Scavenger Hunt." Blue and Magenta put together a scavenger hunt. As we help Joe find items that are on the scavenger hunt list, they ultimately come together to create clues.

This DVD includes a special bonus --- a sneak-peek at the "Save the Blowfish! episode from the first-ever "Wonder Pets!" DVD coming in April. It's a nice sneak-peek that will please fans of this wonderful new addition to Nick Jr.'s lineup.
on June 17, 2007
Blue's little brother sprinkle was on this episod since they had released baby brother episod. My kids loves mysterious detective Joe and pretend like him. Other bonus episod with studying space was really interesting. kids learning about out space stuff from this DVD.
on July 26, 2007
My 2 yr old son still liks Blues Clues better, but he loves his Blues Room too! Its a very good dvd 2 full blues room episodes and 2 Blues clues episodes too plus little extras. It really does help kids learn by having fun! Some people complain about Blue's "voice" but it is phonetically correct and she talks with pauses and heavy pronounciation, which in turn has been proven in studies to help them learn words better, because she isnt talking as fast as the other characters, so then the attention is diverted to Blue. Pretty smart if you ask me.
I enjoy Blues Room too, its better than some of these nonsense shows out there.
on April 7, 2014
Blue Clues or Bust! Our 1 year old niece is just obsessed with this show. My brother likes to block her view of the tv with his arm and she'll just push it out of the way to see Blue--too cute!!
on June 28, 2016
My daughter can't get enough of this DVD. Haven't seen this one out in the stores and it's always a challenge finding something she doesn't already have. Really cute DVD.
on March 28, 2012
I got this for my little brother who is absolutely in love with blue. It arrived even earlier than estimated and he is still enjoying it.
on January 9, 2013
Very prompt. My son loved getting this from Santa. It was in original packaging just as advertised. Were very happy with this purchase.
on May 9, 2013
My children love Blues Room. I wish there were more DVDs available from this series. Hope to find more shows like this!
on January 30, 2010
My one year old daughter loves it and my son loved it when he was two! Plus, mom and dad think it's amusing too. :)
on September 22, 2013
DVD arrived dirty, but after I cleaned it, plays fine. Cute. My son loves Blue. He's happy so mommy's happy.