Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS Truck Month

Format: DVD|Change

on May 13, 2005
This is one of the first Blue's Clues DVDs with the "new" program formatting... where Blue becomes a puppet in the "Blue's Room" segments of the show (instead of being ALL a cartoon figure). This particular DVD has three Blue's Clue's episodes and one "Blue's Room" only episode, which all feature "food" items. The food items mostly surround a Birthday theme, so this is a great DVD to watch with your child around their Birthday time. :) Although I personally like the three full-length episodes's format over the "Blue's Room only" episode, I found this DVD very enjoyable and I highly recommend it.
on August 2, 2004
Episode # 6 of the Blue's Room TV series. I just watched that episode today. I love both of these episodes. I'll give you breif desriptions of the episodes.

In Snacktime Playdate(Episode # 6), Blue is on a playdate with you and can't decide which kind of playdate so she spins a wheel and lands on pretzels and apples which means " Snacktime Playdate". Her friends(Polka Dots,Fredericka,Roar E. Saurus,Doodle Board and Silly Seat) come to Blue's Room and bring their favorite snacks. Polka Dots, Blue's worrie doll, is hiding everywhere and has puzzle pieces. after that, they have a snack party.

In Blue's Wishes(Episode 3), a wand named Wish comes to Blue's house because he gets to grant everyone's wishes all day long. Joe has to figure out Blue wants to wish for.

I think I'll like the extras too. I reccomend Blue Talks in addition to this.
on June 23, 2004
To correct Logan and avoid any confusion, this DVD is not a collection of the Blue's Room shorts-- rather, it contains as its spotlight the first Blue's Room half-hour special, and some episodes from Blue's Clues.
on August 8, 2006
My son, who just turned two, absolutely loves this DVD. There are five episodes on one DVD, two Blue's Room, one with Joe and two with Steve. It's a great mix of stories. My son giggles through the whole thing! And it's not mind-numbing like some other kids shows.
on April 15, 2008
My son just recently discovered Blue from his older sister's toys and DVDs. He loves this DVD so much, he walks around carrying it and looking at the picture when he's not watching it. I bought this DVD as a replacement for the first copy which got totally scratched up. Blue's Clues is getting harder and harder to find, so I was happy to find it here and for a great price!
on February 26, 2013
My 14 month old son is loving Blue's Clues. I like the Blue's Room because she talks, but it's nice they have the old episodes too.
on January 30, 2010
My one year old daughter loves it and my son loved it when he was two! Plus, mom and dad think it's amusing too. :)
on January 4, 2014
My son collects Blues Clues DVDs and they are often hard to find in retail stores anymore. A good quality DVD.
on June 8, 2007
it's ok the first time around but not a dvd that kids like to watch over and over
on February 5, 2016
This was a gift for my roommate's daughter and she loved it!