5.0 out of 5 stars lift-the-flap and recipes make a winning combination, February 16, 2002
This review is from: Blue's Snack Party: A Lift-the-flap Story (Blue's Clues (Simon & Schuster Paperback)) (Paperback)
Blue is having a snack party. All her friends are bringing snacks. We discover what each is by lifting flaps that show the ingredients and recipe with the finished dish underneath. These are healthy snacks made by Steve, Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper, Mailbox, Tickety Tock, Shovel & Pail, and Magenta. In the meantime we help Steve solve Blue's Clues to discover what snack Blue will bring. A final picture of everyone with their snacks suggests the upcoming party will be festive indeed.
A nice addition to the Blue's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book, June 14, 2007
K. Heydt (Severna Park, MD) - See all my reviews
I purchased this book for my son (almost 4) and he loves it. He asks me to read this every night and also requested that I prepare the snacks from the book (they're actually healthy snacks and could help to influence picky eaters). This was a very good choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for the Price, March 1, 2006
My son is 2 1/2 and love Blues Clues, so this book was a win. It is interactive: lifts & flaps, and searches for "blues clues." Very colorful and exciting for a young child.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for a 4-year old, December 18, 2007
I got a number of these books for my 4-year old nephew for his birthday, and he has absolutely loved reading them.

Used & New from: $0.01