Mpow® Knight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headset Headphone with In-car Charging Dock Support Noise Reduction and Echo Cancellation for Iphone 6, 6 Plus, 5s 5c 5 4s, Galaxy Note 3 2 S4 S3 HTC One and Other Cellphones
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Sleek, slight curve to fit towards face
Molded rubber ear piece (removable)
Has a internal magnet that fits to the charging base, very nice.
Purpose of the magnet feature is because it is meant to be installed in your car. The magnet is actually strong enough that the ear piece will truly stay in the charging base.
Again, I want to mention this product was truly designed to be kept in the car, not to be charged inside your home. The vent clip that comes with it very very sturdy. It is not a cheap plastic clip, it is a heavy duty bendable aluminum. It doesn't move or shake at all, it stays in the exact place you put it.
Update 6/29/14 ***
The seller contacted me after my previous review and was able to send me another unit very promptly. The new unit seems to allow callers to hear me clearer and they can't tell I'm on a headset. Due to the great customer service and clearer voice quality on the new product, I have upgraded my star rating to a 3. However, this unit still picks up a lot of interference and static when you venture more than a foot from your phone a lot of times, so that is why I gave it 3 stars. The good news is, it's usable now!
- Very lightweight
- Easy to pair with phone and other devices
- Decent battery life
- Nice packaging
- Being able to see the battery life of device on my phone.
- Sound quality is quite good for price point. Both for streaming audio and for phone calls.
- Very quick to turn on and off.
- Cannot charge device without the dock, which means I either have to carry the dock wherever I go or only charge it at home.
- Biggest con. There's no function for me to initiate voice controls on my phone, therefore if I want to make a phone call or use Siri (on my iphone) I have to first press the button on the phone.
- The earpiece fits comfortably but feels loose and I'm paranoid it will fall out and I'll lose it. It's very cheap and when removed it's difficult to place back on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've been using this for over a year and have come to rely on it. I love that it's got a magnetic charge/holder that clips onto my vent, I just need to remember to take it off... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Virginia Cassel
I absolutely loved not having to keep track of my Bluetooth headset in my purse or somewhere in the car and I also LOVE the cradle being its own charger! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Jill
This headset worked great.. Then I lost it. Would purchase again.Published 7 months ago by lossan805
I didn't like it forgot what it was bought it long time ago and then returned. Not a good for in the ear. Make it hurt.Published 10 months ago by msa
Nobody can hear me talking on it unless I cup my hand over it, which kind of defeats the point of a wireless headset. The vent clip is cool and convenient, though.Published 12 months ago by P. L. Dwyer
Bought this as a gift for my Brother,... He didn't give me much feed back but to say,... Thank You. Sorry, he's not that big a help. But I'm sure it works....Published 12 months ago by Rhome