Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

on May 31, 2013
Love these headphones, sound is phenomenal and mic works great. I was afraid that the mic might not be practical because it didn't really extend out since it's embedded in the right side of ear piece, but people on the other end say they hear me perfectly and I hardly have to speak up at all. If you're looking for a better wireless headphone and want to stay under $75 than this is perfect. There are better headphones if you spend $200, but not by much and not worth the extra $$$ IMO. The buttons are well positioned and I never had to worry about pressing the incorrect one because of it's simple set-up. The play/pause/call button is concaved so the volume buttons are above and forward and back buttons are below, making the distinction easy when using it.
on June 23, 2013
I was very impressed how well this product worked and the range. I can move all through the house. It came with an extra pair of foam pads... nice touch. The only issue is that the buttons are difficult to press.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2013
After looking at what felt like 100+ Bluetooth headphones online, I finally decided to purchase this one. The price was competitive, and I am so happy with my choice. From the sleek design that is comfortable to use, to the excellent sound quality that I receive on a variety of media, this is a wonderful product. I have used it in the office, at home, and even let my son use them on a road trip we took. My only complaint is that they do not fold, so transporting them from place to place is not as convenient as with some products. This really doesn't matter to me much, though, as I am just planning to purchase a second pair to leave at work and use my current one at home. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality Bluetooth headphone/microphone device without paying a lot of money.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2013
These headphones were slightly big on my head (I'm a young mid-20 year old female). They slipped off if I moved my head at any angle aside from straight. Also, when I talked to people on the phone they would say my voice was very quiet and had to strain to hear me. For those reasons, I returned them unfortunately.
on February 10, 2013
I have had other headphones and it seems that they are lacking in one thing or the other. I thought I wouldn't be able to find anything that works properly, until now! If you are looking for a great quality headphone without spending a whole lot of money then you have found the right product. I have been looking for headphones that don't cost too much, but works great. This was a great item and I really appreciated the fact that they took time to create a quality product. As an Administrative Assistant I need to be able to communicate with my clients via Skype, review videos and other media files that I am working on. The sound quality is great and it helps me hear my customers and any media that I am currently viewing. I don't have to say, "Can you hear me now?" I can just concentrate on just enjoying the conversation and being able to review videos and files without having to strain or push the volume button up higher! I love the design and it fits over my head comfortably and I don't have to worry about it slipping off of my head or hold it to my head so it doesn't have it fall off. They have great colors and the product has a great design and doesn't look cheap. The other great thing is that the microphones are built in and you don't have this big old mic right in front of your face hitting your lips when you're trying to talk and you don't always have to adjust it. The ease and comfort of this bluetooth headphone has made my life easier and I look more professional when skyping and talking with clients. I can have my children talking in the background without the noise conflicting and being disturbed in my online meeting. And guess what you can hook it up to any mobile bluetooth device that you have where you need great, quality audio! The steps to hook it up are easy and fast. Take these things where ever they're needed and you will enjoy them as much as I do.
on June 30, 2013
This is one of the rare times that the reviews didn't give me good advice. The earphones were uncomfortable, the included instructions vague and remarkably poor English, and most importantly, they only connected to my computer intermittently. I had no problem pairing to Bluetooth, but despite repeated efforts at debugging and reinstalling, would only occasionally give me sound, and then usually in little spurts that didn't relate to video. I realize this is likely not hardware, but am convinced in is not the fault of my computer or Windows 7. Amazon immediately, and easily for me, accepted the return and refunded my purchase price.
on February 13, 2013
great headphones in sound and in build. The only problem is that it looks different than in the picture, and should have more bass. im still very satisfied with my purchase
on February 19, 2013
I ordered these headphones because of the reviews i read. I had been looking for a pair of really good Bluetooth headphones for some time now. I own 3 broken pairs of the Rocket fish Bluetooth headphones and the sound was great all three times i bought them( and they had 4 EQ settings!). The MAJOR common problem with those Rocket Fish is as soon as you drop them from whatever height, they are going to break for sure!!! The buttons would break and not function. Believe me it happened 3 times and with my friends as well so i was not going to buy a fourth pair no matter how great they sound!! So after looking threw so many reviews i finally decided to try these. I have to say im impressed by the sound and theses headphones are comfortable. The bass and clarity is impressive. They fit my head snugly and have padding for the ear. I can wear these my entire work day. The buttons are easy to reach and manipulate. It only took me a couple of times to know where to push for volume and next or previous track. The build seems pretty tough and i can tell they could take a accidental drop. Skype sounds great too! The charge has lasted for most of my 8 hour work day with listening to my ipod. Around 7 hours. Not the best lasting charge, but not bad either.
on January 23, 2013
I bought these headphones in black for my husband after tons of research. I was worried at first that because of the price, the quality would not be great, but I was completely wrong! These headphones have amazing quality sound and are surprisingly comfortable too, which is usually my husband biggest complaint. The bluetooth quality was easy to connect and has yet to have a problem. I love the design, where other brands that charge like crazy for their logo on the side fail, these look sleek. I bought the black pair for my husband but will be getting the silver pair for myself today!
on January 22, 2013
One word for these head phones WOW!! They are AMAZING and a MUST HAVE! I looked around for the longest for head phones with good sound and that i wouldn't have to pay an arm and leg for just for them to go out on me within week and that's when i came across the Bluetooth Headphones and i feel in love anything you can imagine these headphones can do they are perfect for things like Skype and gaming if you are into playing Xbox and using a head set these are perfect for that and also if you Skype they are good as well but if you don't do either they are still good headphones to have i can usually use them all day long before they need to re charge i can use them on my computer, for music video games everything the sound on the headphones are amazing it's high quality clear even if you are talking to someone and they have all kinds of background noise or don't have as good of headphones like these you can still here them clearly the music comes out with perfect sound and very clear. I just couldn't get over how great the sound is on these head phones when i got them i was like wow and they will last you a LIFETIME!!! You don't have to pay an arm and a leg they are an amazing price and are amazing in everything they do. They fit perfectly around your ears with a nice warm snug fit the sound can go as loud or as low as you want and even if you have it down low you can still hear perfectly clear. I highly recommend these headphones for all gammers, music lovers, Skype users and computer users you will not find any better any where else for a better price if you want something with a high quality sound, clear, static free, long lasting and reasonable price these are for you don't think about it twice get them before it's too late i promise you, you will regret it if you don't they are the best EVER!! Do yourself and get these head phones you won't regret it get it while you still can!