1,082 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
This thing is great. I came across this because we just bought iphone 5's and apple ditched the 30 pin. Bought one a few weeks ago and just bought another for a gift. Much cheaper than the competition and works as designed.

Published on December 13, 2012 by craigmarkz

2.0 out of 5 stars Works, but noisy
Makes a squeaky background noise. Since it's this' main functionality to transfer sound, i can't give it more than two stars
Published on February 18, 2013 by Dymbo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Mpow® Bluetooth A2DP Music Audio Receiver Adapter for Bose Sounddock and 30-Pin iPod iPhone Dock Speaker (Wireless Phone Accessory)

You hook this up to any 30 pin device, like a sound dock, and you can link your phone to it to play music. Disclaimer: This adapter needs power. So, if your 30 pin device does not charge your iphone/ipod, then this will not work without another adapter to correct the 30pin's configuration. I used this "Scosche PassPORT USB Home Charging Adapter (Black)".

2.0 out of 5 stars Works, but noisy, February 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, December 16, 2012
I just got one for my Bose Soundock Portable. It works flawlessly at with good range. The installation is just plug-in, pair, play. dead easy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Audi MMI/AMI, April 7, 2014
I read the reviews, and I bought it. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my 2013 Audi A4. The AMI cable supplies power to the Mpow, and I can even pair it with my iPhone. I can even stream music from my iphone to the Mpow. However, the AMI source is not selectable from the MMI interface because the source is greyed out. In other words, the device functions perfectly, except that my Audi doesn't know that it's there. Bummer...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, May 9, 2013
The device works great on my Bose stereo. it is advisable to install with the code and it works, no problems. Good reception and the price is great. Recommended to buy. Easy to install, bluetooth has a good reception, no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works on Origional Bose Sound Dock (with adapter), February 21, 2013
Dan (Folsom, Ca) - See all my reviews
I tried plugging it directly into the sound dock (no adapters) and nothing happened.
I tried it with the power adapter from Scorche, and it works perfectly! Paired right up with my android phone and works great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Junk, April 1, 2014
This product is complete garbage. Once I plugged it into my Klipsch dock an annoying white noise enveloped the room. Once it was paired to a device the noise grew louder. It didn't play music from my computer and the music that came from my phone was patchy and could hardly be heard over the scream emitted from the speakers. Save yourself the time and look for a different product.

5.0 out of 5 stars works perfect, January 4, 2013
My car has an aftermarket ipod hookup installed into a factory bose system. When i decided to make the switch to android, i was disappointed I'd lose the ability to run pandora and tune-in in the car, until i found this. just plug in and pair, streams perfectly from inside the center console. Love It! FYI; the device needs a powered connection as it doesn't have it's own battery, not an issue for me but just be aware if you dock doesn't support charging this device won't work

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple, low cost option., November 16, 2014
PROS:
Compact, lightweight, dock powered, easy to pair, quality sound output.

CONS:
Only built to Bluetooth v2.0 standards, leaving limited control and limited range a minor issue (I'm never THAT far away). Also: the adapter does not support digital audio out, which is a limitation in terms of what 30-pin dock devices this adapter can operate with.

OVERALL:
While this adapter only supports analog audio output, and as such is unsuitable for docks that require digital audio out, this is well documented in the product description and is one of two drawbacks. While this adapter will not function with all 30-pin docks, the parameters for this dock are well stated, and if the adapter is used within them, it operates very well.

If I were in need of another adapter with the same operating parameters, I would very likely buy this one again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for Sony speakers!, July 9, 2014
I bought this product because I own Sony iphone 4 speakers, but I upgraded to a 5, so I needed a bluetooth adapter. The reviews had pros and cons about this product, but I took a risk and bought it anyways. It works really well for my Sony iphone speakers and fits exactly what the description says. It goes up to 30 feet which I don't mind at all. The bad thing about this product is that my brother tried using it on his iHome speakers and it did not work. It works great for my speakers though! :)