5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY
i was browsing amazon looking for a bluetooth speaker since i already own a bose speaker with iphone4 dock and came across this piece of gadget. it's amazingly easy to use and pair with my iphone 5. SAVED ME LOTS OF MONEY.
Published 15 months ago by Sonny St George

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Experience (Hopefully your model works..)
I've had my sounddock since 2009 and this just seems like an amazing opportunity to help me love my sounddock even more! I read all the great reviews and decided to pull the trigger.

Published 8 months ago by Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, June 8, 2013
This review is from: BMR A2DP Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose SoundDock Speakers- Extra Long Wireless Range up to 60 ft (Sale of 3.2 Generation Model After 7/01/2014) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !!, July 17, 2013
I have the portable Bose and it didnt have the blue tooth function ... and i was thinking about buying a new one that can be connected by blue tooth, because i wanna be able to play music from my IPhone but at the same time keep it close by in case i need to answer a call or text .. this product solved the problem and shipped in no time

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got it, for now it works great, December 18, 2013
I had an iPhone 4 and bought the Bose sound dock as my main source of music enjoyment from it in my home . This was two years ago and recently as some people do just changed to the Samsung Galaxy 4 with my new contract. I was searching for deals on Bluetooth speakers at my local electronic stores. The ones I liked were expensive and in my opinion not all that appealing for that price. Lets be honest in the middle of Christmas I wasn't looking forward in overspending money on gadgets.

I wondered into Amazon searching for speaker options and encountered the A2DP adapter. It seemed like a real option and the price justified taking a chance.

I ordered it last week and it came in this afternoon. I am not up to date on all the new tech and had no idea what I would face, The package was very simple and easy to open, no scissors necessary. I took it out placed it on the dock and it lit up flashing blue and red light. I went to my phone searched for the Bluetooth option and it located it almost immediately and the flashing light turned fix blue .

I search for my playlist and the songs were steaming and the music was on filling the room. Then I walked to the kitchen sat my phone down at a distance of approximate 45 feet with no trouble with the reception at all.

Sound quality: There is always a some compromise on sound quality when it comes to wireless but it isn't worth several hundreds of dollars when you have a prior investment of a Bose SoundDock that can be enjoyed for years to come.

For now , If you are in a similar situation there is very little to consider, the A2DP Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for Bose SoundDock Speakers is a viable option that will let you add years of enjoyment to one of the best home systems available that by the way cost you a pretty penny a few years back.

Update:

Only one thing that you might not like but for the price lets be real its MINOR considering this product is not one that was originally intended for BOSE systems:

The device needs to be unplugged and reseated if the dock is powered down. But it does not make odd beeping noises randomly like a prior review stated. I have been enjoying music all morning and continue to say its a wonderful alternative to spending $ 199.99 on a new system that isn't any better to the one I already owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars A2DP BLUETOOTH, June 28, 2013
Great great great RECEPTION !!!!!!
Easy installation it took about 15 seconds and I was up and running.
Just installed it in my Bose speaker and play thru my iPhone and iPad .
No loss of sound that I can detect.go ahead and order one music sounds
Just like the iPhone was connected directly.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, August 29, 2013
It works perfect with the Bose soundDock! Easy device to work with blue tooth features from iPhone, iPad and ipod

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., November 16, 2013
Eli (New Haven) - See all my reviews
I would give this six stars if possible. I have a 20 pin plug for my car for my iphone but the wire was awkward and was visually annoying and got in the way. When I upgraded to the iphone 5s, I added this and now my car has bluetooth!!. Works perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Experience (Hopefully your model works..), January 3, 2014

The item came today and it is super cheap and flimsy. It came and I plugged it into my sounddock and the LED never lit up, which meant it wasn't working with my bose player. My sounddock charges iphones and ipods all day.. but this doesn't work..

I saw in the directions, it says, if your adapter does not light up then you have to order a different item and it gives you the Amazon ASIN. What a terrible experience. I have to figure this out? Which adapter works for my Bose player...!!?!?!?

The directions say, "there was a batch from 2009 of sounddocks that require a special BT adapter." Great.. so I have to purchase and return, go through the hassle of handling these items and repackaging, etc, and finding the right adapter?!?! HA!

That's why this item gets a 1-star. Didn't work with my sounddock and terrible customer experience. Order from a different vendor. Probably better build and works on day 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug and Play Bluetooth for my SoundDock, June 16, 2014
Terp Allan (Bethesda, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I was not very happy when Apple moved to their lighting connector which meant buying an adapter to connect my iphone. This bluetooth adapter works great. I now have the ability to play my music and control it from my phone including volume control. Nice when sitting across the room. The additional advantage of this device is I can now wirelessly connect my laptop and any other bluetooth capable device. One tip - in order to link to a device I find it's best to unplug the adapter and replug it into the sounddock and than sync to the device.

3.0 out of 5 stars No on/off switch, December 7, 2013
I gave it 3 stars because even though it does its job well, and the Bluetooth range is very good; it's also its downfall. It doesn't have an off/on switch so it will automatically pick up & connect to an electronic device without your wish, and then you have to turn the Bluetooth off in that gadget to play from the unit you want. Additionally, without an On/off switch, it's a nuisance to unplug/plug back each time you want to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and fast shipping!!!, June 1, 2013
The BT receiver works as described with simple and clear instructions, The sound is very clear and continuous for a Samsung S3 to a Klipsch 30 pin dock 12ft connection. Also works great with an iPod Touch to the Klipsch setup. The device is well built in a glossy black coating and fit neatly and tight in the dock for a blended and seamless appearance. The shipping is fast within 2 days from order to delivery. Strongly recommend this product and the supplier!!!

Rate and Discover Movies