4.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised.
Published on September 21, 2012 by Kevin S

1.0 out of 5 stars The Battery won't charge at all
I bought this recently during my vacation trip in Miami.
It arrived on time and the price in my opinion is good.
I never used it during my vacation, only when I came back to my country,
Published 19 months ago by Diego Neira

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised., September 21, 2012
This review is from: New 2nd Gen X3 Bluetooth Mini Wireless Speaker for Ipod Iphone Supporting to answer the phone (Electronics)
Don't expect a lot with this, and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Pairs relatively easily. Just held the play button down for 6 seconds and paired with X2 on my iPhone. Paired easily with my MacBook Pro and Nexus 7 as well. Sounds pretty good and nice volume considering its size. It's ultra portable. Perfect for listening in the backyard, or an audiobook in the car if you don't have an iPod hookup. I'm satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, sounds better than I expected, July 15, 2012
Gary G. (So. California) - See all my reviews
I was really surprised at the quality of sound (very good) and the loudness (good) of this little (in size) device. I bought it originally to use with an iphone, but instead, I wound up connecting it to my Android phone (via bluetooth of course). If you follow the instructions on the little instruction card, it works like a charm. Will be using it for dance practice at the studio.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, November 14, 2012
It works very good with minimal setup. The sound is not great, but serves the purpose. I am able to put it in my kitchen and hear even when the dishwasher/fan are on. Overall works very well.
Cons : When u plugin and plugout for charging, connection is lost, and u need to reestablish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, August 27, 2012
I just got the speaker today, and it's awesome! great sound quality, I can't wait to use it in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Piece of Mass-Produced Junk? I DON'T THINK SO, May 8, 2012
I bet you're looking at all these reviews and looking at the price and then thinking to yourself, this thing might be good for its price I mean "You get what you pay for right"? Fortunately this isn't the situation here, you get MORE than what you pay for. This speaker is 1) loud 2) great quality 3) metal construction 4) and some more I'll get into detail here. The battery life of this thing is amazing! Even if it probably is a cheap lithium battery it does certainly last a very long time and I listen to music and at a pretty loud volume. I wouldn't recommend playing the speaker at maximum for (well) pretty much anything you use at max dies quicker in terms of life and battery. One weird thing is that the charger is a strange super small connector that looks pretty easy to break. However take average care of this speaker and if you want buy more! This way it's no need to spend 70 dollars for the Satechi BT Speaker or the 300 dollar JAMBOX by JAWBONE.

I will update this review further soon!
NOTE I have tested out this unit and have bought more than 1.
Also I have handled my first one kinda bad but it still works just like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected., April 30, 2012
Positive:
Pairing: Paired easily with my Droid X (after I slowed down and read the directions).

Sound:
My expectations - Specs rate the frequency response: 100hz-20khz and given that this is about a 2 inch speaker I really expected this to have great high end, ok mids and horrible low end response.

Reality - I was pleasantly surprised to find this unit actually does a really good job across the entire sound band. Aside from the frequencies (1-99hz) that shake the walls this tiny speaker has the same audio quality as most 2.1 computer speaker setups at low volume. Cranking it to max cuts into the sound quality but gets it loud enough that you'd have to turn it down to have a conversation with someone.

(side note) I am running an EQ app on my Droid so if your's sounds flat download an EQ program and mess with it till you find what sounds best. I was able to get the same great sound with my other two (one $40/other $200) MP3 players that have adjustable 5 band eq's. If you own a iPod/iPhone and none of their 12 (is it still 12?) pre-set EQ's sound right you can apparently override the iPod/iPhone's preset EQ settings by hard coding the settings into songs within iTunes. ((Careful as it sounds like this actually changes the mp3 file which might ruin your music if you ever stop using Apple products. (Worth asking Apple support))

Negative:
Only negative I have found so far is it shuts itself off when you plug it in to charge. That being said it still very easy to turn back on and get going again.

Conclusion:
I thought I'd get this and leave it as a crappy work speaker. After hearing the sound it puts out my plans changed and I will be taking it home to enjoy music on all my garage, basement projects as well as camping trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good find for the price and mobility, October 6, 2013
I was a little doubtful of the sound quality of something this inexpensive and small, but I am very happy with it and have already recommended it to people. It's obviously a very concentrated sound flow, meaning the sound comes straight out of the speaker and doesn't distribute further like a stereo, so you have to point the speaker towards you (as opposed to letting it sit flat and point upwards) if you want the best sound. I use the strap as what prevents it from rolling anywhere and it's fine. I bought this because of its size and its bluetooth/wireless capabilities, to throw in a bag and set on a desk anywhere while working or something, and it works wonderfully for those purposes. It's tiny, can be taken and set up anywhere, and is great for a travel speaker. The speakerphone capability was an added plus. It does not hold a charge forever, but that's not a dealbreaker if you just plug and charge overnight or something, like I'd do with my phone anyway. Looking forward to using this on upcoming trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Little Speaker...Big Sound, September 21, 2013
Great speaker for the price. Syncs easily with both my iPhone and iPad. I use it everywhere. In the car, in the kitchen while cooking. While teaching my faith formation students. Versatile and fun to use.

1.0 out of 5 stars The Battery won't charge at all, June 28, 2013
I bought this recently during my vacation trip in Miami.
It arrived on time and the price in my opinion is good.
I never used it during my vacation, only when I came back to my country,
Once I opened the box I realized the speaker had no battery at the moment which seemed a bit strange because usually this wireless devices come with a bit of battery at least to try them for the first time. So what did I do ? I plugged it into my Macbook and waited for 4 long hours noticing that it did not show an orange led on while charging but a mix of blue and orange led lights flashing (The blue more than the orange, not like when pairing that the flashing is more often)
Once it was supposed to be charged, I unplugged it only to find out it did not charge at all.
It's a shame, because if I have it plugged to the computer, it works almost perfectly (ALMOST because it sometimes loses the connection).
The problem is that I can't return it because I am in South America and shipping costs would be to expensive compared to the price of the speaker.
May be is a defective unit and it is only in my case, but I wanted to share my experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Running for 15 mins, June 20, 2013
I just got it, opened it up, paired my phone in 10 seconds. Have it running now. The only thing I need to see is how long this will last on a full charge. I'm hoping I can play a round of golf with it running

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›