Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on March 15, 2011
I expected more of a variety in shape. In the whole bag I received one small square button, no other shapes. Also too many very small buttons. Not too much of a variety in color either.
on December 17, 2011
The price at Amazon for this bag of buttons was $7.99, but when the package arrived it was pre-priced at $5.99. There was little variety in the buttons in this package.
on February 11, 2015
If your skeptic of this product by reading the reviews don't be I got the big bag 3 1/2 ounce one and received a ton! I'm so happy with them! So much color and different sizes and textures! ! Shiny flat big small everything!!
on October 2, 2011
I love the colors and all the variety of size you get with these buttons....I just was expecting a bigger bag I guess. It says Big Bag of Buttons....I would call it a Small Bag of Buttons. But, like I said....the colors and sizes were perfect for what I was looking for!
on December 22, 2011
Maybe they have changed things since the other reviews? I was a bit skeptical ordering because of them... received my order and was more than happy. There were plenty of different shapes, colors and sizes!! I was able to fill up a small mason jar with all the buttons! Very happy with my purchase, thanks!
on March 27, 2015
A LOT smaller than I imagined. Here's a picture so you can see what you're actually getting. This won't be enough to do the project I had in mind. Would be nice if they would have had a picture of the actual package. Then I would have ordered two! It is a good variety, bright colors, and the buttons seems to be fine quality. Just not enough of them.
on December 7, 2011
I spent eight dollars on the buttons. the bag was 3.5 ounces. it came with 141 buttons. not too bad for the value. the variety was decent and ratio of green to red was about 50/50
on July 30, 2014
Although they arrived quickly product received was NOT product pictured. Buttons pictured had some clear, some star, some thinner buttons, but what arrived was thick white buttons I wouldn't put on my clothes. No clear buttons, star buttons. Picture online NOT a good representation of product received. WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.
on January 21, 2015
I was disappointed to receive these buttons. They were meant for a playgroup activity and this bag is clearly only going to last a few projects! There are not many in the package (see photo). The colors & sizes are as described - light pink, red, lavender, & white. I did receive a few buttons that were broken & unusable. The buttons also have a pretty glossy finish.
on March 8, 2013
Not nearly as many of the shapes and colors that are pictured! Definitely will not buy anymore of these. I highly recommend that people don't waste your time and money on these buttons!