Most helpful positive review
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
on July 24, 2014
Of all the workboots I have, this is probably the most comfortable. The reasons I like it are because:
- Soft leather, more comfortable than stiff leather and no break in period needed.
- Pull on, saves a lot more time than laces.
- Comfortable and soft sole.
- Steel toe and conforms to safety specs.
- Leather will scratch but I think that actually looks better than a pristine surface.
- Made in Vietnam, gone are the days when Blundstone was made in Tasmania.
- Sizing is true. I bought my regular size and it was a good fit.
Overall, very comfortable and stylish.