Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Bowie egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Outdoor Deals on HTL

on November 26, 2011
easy to slip on, durrable sole and leather, scuffes easy but can be waxed and polished but still see scuff marks at close examination. Mine over a year old and have no seam or integrity damage at this time. Elastic still firm. Kinda heavy but common for steel toed boot.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Of all the workboots I have, this is probably the most comfortable. The reasons I like it are because:
- Soft leather, more comfortable than stiff leather and no break in period needed.
- Pull on, saves a lot more time than laces.
- Comfortable and soft sole.

- Steel toe and conforms to safety specs.
- Leather will scratch but I think that actually looks better than a pristine surface.
- Made in Vietnam, gone are the days when Blundstone was made in Tasmania.
- Sizing is true. I bought my regular size and it was a good fit.

Overall, very comfortable and stylish.
on August 17, 2012
I'm a journeyman electrician and I work long days on concrete doing commercial installations. These boots are extremely light compared to most boots available, especially the kevlar models. I appreciate the durability, usually a year, and the comfort is choice. The lace-less design is prime for not getting dirt in your boots if you work outside at all. Try them out.
on May 19, 2014
Had some concerns about ordering over the mail. Luckily I had another pair, worn, but fitted. The boots arrived timely and fit great. I am still somewhat worried about the sole quality. The old pair I had simply disintegrated at the flex line. I see some other concerns from Amazon purchasers about the quality of build. So far so good.
on April 30, 2015
Best boot...i got two years out of them...csa greenpatch is the 163 or 162 model...that s what i have...if the shank is what you need get some steelflex insole, these are green patch certified, but if your employer or worksite require greenpatch go with the 162 or 163, expect to pay 200$ instead of 100$ for this specific model
review image
on October 13, 2015
I'm a huge Blundstone fan and own another pair for recreation. These boots took longer to adjust to my foot than the other pair, as the steel toe is harder and the leather is thus a bit stiffer to work in. Steel toes always take some adjusting (in my experience) as some toes seem to be sensitive and sore when you wear them for longer periods. Needless to say, these adjusted to my feet better than any other steel toes i've owned.

The leather on the toe wore down relatively quickly for me (a matter of a few weeks), as i wear these 5 days/week, 8 hours/day, and often rest 2x4's and sheets of ply on them. However, I never applied the leather wax that came in the box with them, so they may have worn slower if i had. So far i am super pleased with these boots. They take so much frustration out of my day (in putting them on and taking them off - slip in is the way to go!). No more tying and untying laces when i all i want to do is hit the shower. They are every bit as functional as other steel-toed boots. I recommend picking up a cheap orthotic and then you're totally set.
on July 3, 2015
Being American, how I found out about Blundstone is an interesting story, I think...but too long for telling here..
Anyway, I needed work boots I could get on and off quickly. My Wife is always on my case when I track in dirt, and mud from outside. It is amazing how she can spot the tiniest speck on dirt on the floor. No matter how hard I try and clean my boots, I still manage to track something in. I knew about Blundstones but I felt I couldn't afford them, and never having seen them in person, I didn't know if I would like them. After months of trying to decide, looking locally at prices that are through the roof, and buying a different pair I sent back, I took a chance.
I love em. They work just as I needed them too. They are a tiny bit tight, but not uncomfortable. I expect they will loosen up with use. I don't work outside for a living so it might be awhile. Since I don't make a living in them you can take this review with a grain of salt, but I wish I had known about them when I DID work outside all the time. Good on ya!
on December 19, 2013
Bought these on sale, fits great and lighter than some of the other steel toe shoes out there.
Must familiarize yourself with UK/US sizing differences before ordering.
These boots look good enough to wear as a casual boot, not just at work which is a bonus.
I can tell these boots will be quite easy to keep clean, I suggest first using the protectant packet included, obviously you would have to buy more protectant for further applications. In between, all you need is a dampen microfiber towel to wipe the boots when needed.
on July 19, 2013
Blundstones are the most durable, longest lasting, most comfortable shoes I've owned. I'm 6'8", 230, and am rough on shoes. As revewers have said, these shoes do scratch up easily. I have found that applying Sno Seal about once a month keeps them in tip-top shape, restoring the color and getting rid of the scratches. Pick up a jar with these boots and you won't be disappointed.

Sno Seal - 7 oz
on August 15, 2015
So far these are the most comfortable work boots I have worn over the past 5-6 years. I would have gone for a size larger for some extra width but the price difference between a 13 and a 14 was almost double (different vendors seems to be the only reason for this), so I went with the smaller of the two. If I can get a year or more of life out of them I will be extremely pleased with the brand.

See 1 answered question