5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all occasions!!!!!!, November 2, 2014
This review is from: Blurble Volume 1 - The Fast Paced Game for Quick Witted People (Toy)
I just had a Halloween party at my house this weekend and we decided we would try this new game out. We started with a smaller group to see how this game would work. When other people heard the volume and laughter of our group start to go up more people came to check out what was going on. Before we knew it almost the entire party was involved in this game whether sitting down at the table and actually playing, or just trying to scream a word before anyone else could. Our group of friends are extremely competitive in anything and EVERYTHING, so once they saw what was going on, they felt the need to get involved and try to dominate. We thought this was a great game and we all thought it was really fun. It is pretty addicting and once people found out how to play, which it is very easy to explain, everyone wanted in. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone out there. You can play it with your family or with friends, and I think it would be a good product for people of any age group, including children. The other thing that we really liked about this is that it didn't take up much space, which is a good thing when you have 20 people jammed around a little table with food and drinks. Great product, I will definitely be taking this game out again in the near future, whether it is with my family, or bringing it to more parties with friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Bernard Games!, October 24, 2014
So excited to finally have this game in my possession! I am in graduate school for Speech Language Pathology and am always looking for new ways to interest my clients and to target individual impairments (without resorting to the games and materials they have been repeatedly exposed to). The possibilities are endless for this game to be used as a therapeutic tool with my clients (who range in ages from 5-65) AND for a fun night with family and friends! In addition, the artwork is so different from any other game I've seen and are truly beautiful. Thank you Bernard Games!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blurble is a wonderful game for all ages, October 28, 2014
Blurble is a wonderful game for all ages! Its been fun to play with adults as well as a great learning tool playing with my 6 year old nephew. Its very versatile in that you can make up your own rules and themes if you are wanting to change things up or add a challenge. It's also easy and convenient to bring along on outings or trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had played with adult friends before and had a great time - funny how loud it can get, November 6, 2014
Quick delivery. Had played with adult friends before and had a great time - funny how loud it can get, and how much laughter. Bought this one to share with young nephew to see how they can do with the picture recognition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game and very fast delivery, October 27, 2014
Great Game and very fast delivery!! I got my order not more than 48 hours after I ordered! The game is super fun and we couldn't stop laughing when playing. Great for adults and children!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very fun family game, January 5, 2014
My family loved it. Some images were a challenge for some players, but playing several times took care of that. A very fun game. It will be one of our favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for everyone!, June 3, 2014
locket479 (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This game is super fun, whether you are big on board games or not. It's easy to explain and understand, and you can play for 5 minutes or 30. Really enjoyable!

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is mad easy to learn and dope to break out in a ..., December 16, 2014
This game is mad easy to learn and dope to break out in a party sitch. Got a lame party and need a sweet redirect into Funtown on the fly? Break out the Blurble. My nephew blurted out some words I'd never heard of, while my brother-in-law's sister-in-law laughed so hard that she almost spit up all of her rice pudding onto my nephew. Love the art too, real kid friendly and the ladies love it as well. You seen the sushi card? It's some of the best art I've seen. Aside from being a wicked family romp, this seems like it could be a real clutch game for the college crowd, if you know what I mean ;). Good stuff all around, Master Blurb.

5.0 out of 5 stars game, June 24, 2014
Bought this game for my son & daught-in-law, they said it is alot of fun. We are going to have a game night so we can play too.

5.0 out of 5 stars super fun! love the extra game play ideas too!, November 11, 2014
Our new Fall favorite game to play ! My 10 yr old daughter loves to play this one and give as gift to classmate birthdays. We've even done some of the suggested game play twists in the instruction guide. Beautiful illustrations.