Canon PowerShot A630 8MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom
Used & New from: $48.32
Blurry? I have an older powershot s110 and it's absolutely horrible at producing clear photos. 2 out of 3 shots are blurry, not matter what they are of.
Is this camera blur-free for the most part? I hate it. I'm looking at a Nikon right now because it has image stabilization. I am thinking it might be better at that than a Canon.
asked by Brooke Browne on August 1, 2007
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Most of the time, photos taken by compact digicams will be either blurry or grainy (noisy), when using the AUTO setting and not using a tripod. To take good pics with my A630, I carry an Ultrapod II, use the camera in semi-automatic mode (Program AE), select the lowest ISO, and use a 2-second timer. If you need to take great pics without a tripod, you should consider a camera with Image Stabilization, like the Canon S3 IS, or, better yet, a pro camera (Digital SLR) with IS lens.
Miguel Lescano Cornejo answered on August 9, 2007
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also have the A630 - I hate this camera! Close up photos are good, but zoom feature is useless - every photo I take with zoom on is blurry. It's a real bummer - took this camera to Bengals pre-season game last night and 90% of my photos of the players on the field turned out very blurry despite looking okay on the screen from close seats. Others have commented on the battery/card slot compartment and I agree that it's sloppy. I also think the menu and features are difficult to get used to.
Rhonda D. Hoffman answered on August 19, 2007
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product