Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 12, 2012
Although the game itself is a lot of fun, I don't want to see sexual ads all the time. The game really causes you to think and try to outsmart the spider. It is not always easy. The spider is good at outsmarting me. I would be willing to buy this app to do away with ads.

Additional comment on 1-13-2012:

I spoke with several persons from Amazon today to help me remove the Greedy Spiders app from my Fire. They were not only extremely helpful but took great pains to help me. They also showed concerns in having the sexually explicit ads on a game that is meant for children 9 and up and are bringing those concerns with the people that need to hear them. Amazon has one of the very BEST customer service departments around.

I then tried to buy the game so I wouldn't have the ads but apparently the paid version doesn't work for the Kindle Fire.
on January 5, 2012
Okay, so I got this free app for my Kindle Fire after a quick scan of the description. Only to discover it contains extremely annoying popup spam ads that won't go away. Worse, they were the sleazy or scammy variety of ads that scream at you that you've won a free ipad or can contact single ladies with barely any clothing on in your city NOW NOW NOW!!!!!! Yuck, yuck, yuck.

I went back and read the entire description of the game and the very last line at the bottom gives a disclaimer about the free version being ad supported. Um, why can't this line be the first thing you read and maybe also show an example of the type of ads one is getting on the free sample before we decide to download it? I deleted the free version and am now contemplating whether or not I want to pony up for the whopping 99 cent version instead with no spam attached. And I wouldn't even hesitate except the ads were so slimy it makes me seriously wonder about the ethics of the company. I mean if you're going to put ads in your materials fine, just make them be legit instead of bowing to the spammers and the scammers please.
on October 5, 2011
Excellent intelligent game. New puzzle based idea that requires you to think a few steps ahead. Highly recommended even for older kids.
on November 25, 2011
You really need a stylus to play it. It does grow on you.Also some of the Ads can get real big and annoying. Nothing is for free.
on December 7, 2011
the game is fun, good graphics and color. the thing I don't like is it does indeed take multiple taps on the web to cut it. I almost thought I was doing it wrong. as the game gets harder I see a big problem with this.
on December 28, 2011
This app looks very cute. It loaded well on my daughters' Android tablets, and seemed to run OK. However, in the first 5 minutes, 2 adult pop up advertisements came up. So, we had to uninstall, as I did not want them to inadvertently click on some singles site. I realize it's the FREE version and there will be advertisements. However, I have never seen any advertisements like this on apps like Angry Birds. It's a kids game. I would expect to see kids adverts, or at the most adverts for oil changes and/or insurance, like on Angry Birds.
on January 10, 2012
Says 9+, but the first ad I saw when test driving was sexy singles ... not what i want my kids to see ...
game seemed pretty lame, like its just there to feed the ad engine. Avoid ... unless you want sexy single ads
on December 27, 2011
Free app but very limited game play as they want you to buy the full version of the game..sexy single ads at bottom of game not appropriate ads for a game children may play ..its a ok game but not worth spending money on
on January 11, 2012
This game runs great on my Kindle Fire. Those who think its about speed tapping are mistaken. You simply take turns with the spider. He moves, then you decide & tap whichever piece of the web to remove to stop him from getting to the bugs you are protecting. Simple yet takes thought and strategy - not speed! Love the way it looks and plays. Please keep the updates coming!!!
on November 23, 2011
graphics look really nice on my kindle fire. when i touch the web thread to cut it, it sometimes takes multiple presses to get the thread to dissolve. what's weird is that the thread does hilite when i press it, indicating the app detected the press, but sometimes it takes multiple presses to get it to dissolve. this is VERY annoying and detracts significant from the game. imagine if u were playing Centipede and the trackball only responded two thirds of the time - that's similar to how this game feels to me. basically instead of focusing on gameplay, i end focusing on the mechanics of trying to get a thread to dissolve by repeatedly pressing on the same thread three or four times.
as a strategy/puzzle game, it's an interesting, possibly intriguing concept, but the touch issue ruined it for me.