Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Beyonce Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 20, 2016
My son is obsessed with trucks and all things construction. This video has real world and "clay-mation" parts. For me, it'd boring but for my 3 year old it's the coolest ever and that's all that matters. He will watch the entire thing quitely, which is an anomaly. If your kid loves Bob the Builder, this is a good one to buy!
on November 19, 2008
Well, it was exactly what I was looking for! And exactly what I expected after reading the product description. My son enjoyed watching real life construction and learning what goes on. A little bit of familiar Bob and friends thrown in makes it very kid friendly and extra fun. No, this is not a Bob the Builder episode. If a regular episode is what you are looking for, do not get the "On Site" dvd's.
on October 24, 2015
My 4 yr. old grandson loves anything to do with construction. The "on-site" episode is his favorite. It is a nice blend of animation and reality. The language, descriptions and simple detail are easily understood by this soon-to-be 4 yr. old!
on December 4, 2012
I watched this video with my 3-year-old-grandson. It held his attention. An animated Bob and his lady coworker look at plans for house construction. As they discuss each step - demolition, site clearance, foundation, frame, walls, cladding, roof, and landscaping - they show live footage of workers, equipment, tools, and supplies. The video teaches planning, cooperation, flexibility, and follow through in a subtle, but clear, fashion. There's a good mix of animation and live action.
on September 6, 2008
Many a young child has developed a fondness for the massive machines that construct the world's buildings. "Bob the Builder On Site: Bob's World Meets the Real World - Houses & Playgrounds" takes the critically acclaimed Bob the Builder children's series as the characters go and show children how their homes are built and how the playgrounds they enjoy so much are constructed. Educational as it is entertaining for youngsters, "Bob the Builder On Site" is a must for any youngster who has spent more than the minimum time playing with a Tonka truck.
on April 23, 2012
My 3 year old son watches this movie every day. It isn't a typical Bob The Builder cartoon, it's a mix of animation with real-life construction sites! Its mostly Bob narrating with a few other characters mixed in. The movie starts from a set of plans and show how the entire house is built from start to finish. My son loves the building process and talking about each stage. My son really loves construction and asks a lot of questions. He takes what he learns and plays outside by digging and building. His favorite part is the demolition segment!
Then the movie moves on to building playgrounds and how that's done. I know my son likes that part too because when we go to a playground, he repeats things he learned on this movie!
on February 9, 2012
My son loves all of the ON SITE bob vid's as they incorporate real footage from real construction sites and buildings not just the animated bob stuff. He prefers these as they show the big trucks and stuff that he really see's when we are out. I bought all of the on site ones.
on January 9, 2012
This is our 3rd B the B Onsite video and it is just as well made, funny, educational, and interesting as the other Onsite ones. My son loves it, he learns something new, and he gets to see his favorite diggers, bulldozers, etc. It moves along smoothly, has some cartoon characters, real little kids as well. Very good, a good choice and good value. We love these.
on August 1, 2013
My almost 4 year old son loves this movie! I like it because it shows real people working on things he sees everyday- houses and playgrounds. My son said he is going to build me a house someday...crossing my fingers!
on August 25, 2014
Every Time my five year old grandson visits, he wants to watch Bob the Builder. He picks the title out himself. Great show - some are very educational such as this episode which goes into some detail as to how houses are built. The series also includes a woman as Bob's partner - good for showing girls they, too, can be in the construction business.