4.0 out of 5 stars Have a bathroom near by!
Product works....in fact it worked so well i had to cut the dosage in half due to having to clear out the bathroom so much...wouldn't suggest taking the full dosage if you are not freely able to get to a restroom relatively quickly. Just sayin'. Happy Pooping!
Published on June 2, 2011 by awack

1.0 out of 5 stars made me sick
I was sick for days after taking this. I started feeling bad after day 5 and it got worse. Do not buy!
Published 7 months ago by Melissa Scott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Have a bathroom near by!, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Bob Harper Smart 7-day Cleanse Veggie-Caps, 42-Count (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, April 3, 2012
Initially this cleanse was a little intense to say the least but after about 2 days the bloat I normally carry around went away completely. I have done a couple other cleanses in the past and I have to say that overall I was very happy with the way this one worked and I am going to start doing this every 6 months. The first two days are completely worth it in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Started it yesterday, September 29, 2011
This product definately works, that's for sure. Good cleanse! Be prepared to be in the bathroom alot, but it's only my second day and I already feel so much "cleaner".

1.0 out of 5 stars made me sick, January 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 25, 2012
Good product. It does cleanse you. Just stay close to a bathroom. Thank goodness someone warned me. Coulda been a nasty situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Harper, January 27, 2014
I love the biggest loser and I had to try is supplements. I did the cleanse and I lost 4 lbs and feel better. I would take this first thing in the morning not at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars don't understand the bad reviews, June 24, 2013
I used these and they actually helped me use number 2 in the morning. It was gentle I didn't feel any cramping or anything. I'll be getting it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars cleanse, August 7, 2012
I do believe that this product did cleanse my system. I did not have any urgent dashes to the bathroom.

1.0 out of 5 stars Causes bloating, February 13, 2012
I bought this product on Saturday to cleanse my system. I have used cleanses before and was looking forward to feeling "better"; however, after only two days using this I noticed I was feeling very bloated. I am an avid runner and eat healthy so I was perplexed as to why I would be feeling this way. After reading the other review on this website that talks about getting bloated, I will be throwing this product away.

4.0 out of 5 stars it worked for me, February 3, 2013
After the holidays I always do a cleanse. My husband did it this time and loved it. It did its job and cleaned him out. He also lost a few pounds. There weren't any side effects either. We will both be using again next year

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›