- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Meet the baby wrap that's literally built to roam. From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It's free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time-just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you'll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow-your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way.
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
This is a good quality wrap it is very thick. It just didnt work for us as well as I had hoped because my baby got too warm in it & I also got hot wearing it.Published 7 hours ago by ivyPINK
Works well! Easy to use. If you are having troubles figuring it out just look it up on YouTube there are tons of tutorials!Published 8 hours ago by K. Rawlins
I really tried to like this thing, I really want to like it but I can't. It's not that it is complicated to use--actually it's quite the opposite once you get the hang of it. Read morePublished 1 day ago by marieva
I purchased this before my son was born. With my daughter, I had used Moby Wrap and with him I figured I would try the Boba wrap to see if there was any difference. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Taryn
Bought this wrap because of the good reviews. I couldn't wait and was really excited to give it a try myself. When it arrived, I watched the instructions on YouTube. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jessica
I bought this as a gift for my best friend and she absolutely loved it!! Great purchase.Published 2 days ago by Jennifer
I like it but never used it much. My daughter always seemed to slouch down lower and lower as I was wearing it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Cassie Mullins
Great for carrying baby! Easy to use, baby loves being in it. It's very soft too.Published 3 days ago by Ariel Frasier