- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
The first few times I tried this it was a bit tricky but now that I realize how to wrap it it is actually quite easy. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Alison M Rogove
I love this wrap and my baby does too. I have other wraps and carriers that I have got as gifts on baby showers, but this one seems to be the winner and we use it all the time. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Sarka Ruzickova
easy to wrap once you get the hang of it. Baby loves it but it is HOT! Baby and I are sweating in no time. Ended up purchasing a different wrap made of breathable mesh.Published 1 day ago by Jenn Jenn
Gets a little stretched out, and not good for really hot climates. Makes my baby all sweaty.Published 1 day ago by LaDonna Chavez
I love it! My little one is very clingy. After he was born unfortunately I underwent 5 surgeries. (all abdominal) Carrying him at times was a struggle that I endured. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kelsey M.
After many recommendations my wife and I bought one of these, and after trying several times to get it on just right to put our 8 week old baby in there, it turns out a mess with a... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Landon guellff