- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$8.05 (17%)|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
There is learning curve you must master; You will need to watch video to use this product, the instruction can be confusing and it takes time to put on correctly. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sherene
Its a little intimating when i first opened this however After figuring out how to use this ..I feel in love with it.Published 1 day ago by greg wendinger
I love this wrap! I don't know how I could do any shopping without it. My little one sleeps through the trip usually and if he doesn't, I'm able to bottle feed him right in my... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Michigander
I was very excited to try our Boba wrap after receiving it from our registry, but now we're pretty certain the one received from this link is a knock off. Read morePublished 2 days ago by blazachic415
I love all things baby wearing and I do love this wrap. I will say that compared to my woven wrap, this wrap will give me a back ache after a couple hours of wearing. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Annie Hiatt
The color is nice all is very good, just I think I a little big for me because I'm petite, but in general terms is ok.Published 2 days ago by Cynthia I. Hernandez
Love,love my wrap!
It is my to go gift for a pregnant women now! The only down side is it can get pretty hot on a sunny day !