- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$37.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
Best wrap out there! Love it over the Moby because it is easier to manipulate and stretches with movements. Used all the time!Published 5 hours ago by Arianne Baumback
I love this wrap. I wear my newborn everywhere. It is so convenient, light weight, easy to wrap, and soft. My newborn always falls asleep as soon as I put her in there.Published 23 hours ago by Paul&Janina Geary
awesome product. My son hates a traditional carier but loves this. He is 12lbs and i can tell it will work for a while. Read morePublished 2 days ago by nancy
This item has no clasps or buttons. While I know some swear by this wrap, relying on a complex knotting method to ensure my baby was secure, was not for me. Read morePublished 2 days ago by MichelleShops
I have an active three-year-old and a new baby. I needed a way to be able to hold the baby and do things with the Tot (make lunch, color, play outside, etc) and this does the... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Jessica Murgatroyd
So far so good!!! Just make sure it is tight or your little one slips down a little.Published 4 days ago by Ashley