- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$37.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
Love it but WAY to big for short people. I'm 5.2 and it's hard to get on.Published 1 day ago by michelle b.
Soft, heavy, comfy jersey for colder months.
Adjustable for a precise fit for your body.
Useful for small newborns to larger babies. Read more
Our wrap was a big time saver with my newborn. I wanted to hold and snuggle her all day long, but needed to get something accomplished and this wrap allowed me to do both. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jamie Downs
I recently purchased this after the birth of my twins. I have experience using ring slings and Mei Tai carriers and find this much more comfortable. Read morePublished 3 days ago by C. Tucker
I love this wrap! I was a little intimidated by it at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's great! Read morePublished 4 days ago by Dawn K
I purchased this wrap due to all the rave reviews but it didn't work for me. There is deceivingly a lot of fabric so it took much longer to wrap than expected, not conducive at... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Asun
I LOVE this thing!!! My baby is now 2weeks old and she doesn't sleep well especially by herself, but when I put her in this she goes straight to sleep and I'm able to move around... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Kim Brown