- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
First I have the Mayan Wrap, Ergo & Bjorn carriers. The Boba is by far the easiest for a newborn! My child will immediately calm down when I place her in this wrap. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by MJanssen
Love the boba wrap! My baby is asleep in it within five minutes and after watching a couple YouTube videos it was super easy to put on.Published 10 hours ago by Megan Kiefer
Kind of time consuming but the material is soft for a little one.Published 12 hours ago by Erika R. Huggler
Haven't had the chance to use it yet but so very excited it's here. now to try it out when my newborn is a little bit bigger.Published 1 day ago by Teri-Lyn French
This didn't work for me and my baby. As a few other reviewers have noted, this is essentially a giant piece of stretchy fabric. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Pachicaboo
Doesn't work well for newborns, it's so stretchy that no matter how tight I tie it my baby sinks like a stone. I'll save it for when she's older.Published 3 days ago by Natalie
Okay so I just got this in the mail and tried it in and put my baby in it and the first time I made it too lose so I tried it again and it was perfect! Read morePublished 3 days ago by Ashlee blessinger