- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
This was a great product. And I took it with me on a trip where my husband and I went hiking. It made it so much easier than pushing the stroller and it worked perfectly until my... Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Alex S Nilsson
Works better for smaller babies, but they also need to have good head controlPublished 18 hours ago by Olivia Gordon
I love this wrap! So easy to use after of course getting the hang of it. I love the stretch because it takes the guess work out of how tight too wrap it. Baby loves being in this! Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I like the wrap. It is convenient and comfortable. I can compare it to the baby bojourn and I like boba way better. My only problem with the wrap is the material gets hot. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Daniel Adkins
Excellent gift, exactly as described, extremely fast delivery. Very good experience.Published 3 days ago by Mimi
This thing is great! I'm using it right off the bat with my newborn (about 6.5 lbs). She is very content being snuggled in and there is no flopping around once she's in. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Canchita Banana
[As reviewed by the wife] I originally loved this product but not so much after getting an Ergo Baby and a Bitty Bean. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Miguel Martinez
I was super excited to try out this wrap! I did a lot of research on various brands and was debating whether I should by the boba or the moby wrap. Read morePublished 5 days ago by LD