- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
I know I should like this thing, just I just don't. I've tried it at home, on the go, in the airport / airplane. It's just inconvenient. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by A. Corbett
Wish I had discovered this wrap 3 babies ago. Keeps my little one close and snug and happy. It helps with her reflux by keeping her upright as well. Best infant carrier ever! Read morePublished 23 hours ago by jjzips22
I am rating the instructions in balance with the product. The instructions are ridiculously poorly done. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Elizabeth
Use this wrap daily! My 6 month old loves it, she has used it since she was about 2 weeks!Published 1 day ago by M. Powell
Very strectchy gets a bit hot during the summer which it has more airflow.Published 1 day ago by Jaz.Ari
Great once you get the hang of it. So far have only used it with my baby facing me.Published 3 days ago by RossM
I absolutely love this wrap; it helped me survive the first few months. When my baby was newborn, she wanted to be held all the time and this wrap allowed her to be close to me... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amanda Hill