- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$37.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
So I was a little skeptical about this wrap. But I am so glad I bought it!!! My son normally wakes up when I set him down for a nap so I bought this so I could kill 2 birds with... Read morePublished 7 hours ago by james devroy
I've only had this for a few days but it's great I thought it would be complicated to figure out and I was able to do it on my first try my baby girl loves it after not liking to... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Alison McClure
I love the Boba! Price wise it was a better price when compared to the Moby but the quality is definitely there. My 1 month old literally falls asleep whenever I put him in. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Foxylady
I used this one a lot with my first child. I'll get another one for my next one. Good for winter, but not so good for summer (it get's hot). Read morePublished 1 day ago by lara
Never used .. Couldn't keep it to hold up with baby.. Good quality and soft.. My baby didn't care for itPublished 2 days ago by Michelle
My baby is six weeks and we've been using it from about week one. I have mixed feelings about this wrap. I'll start with the positive. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Rachel G.