- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$37.07 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$0.88 (2%)|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way. The Boba Wrap in Grey is our most popular color—a great neutral that goes with anything else you're wearing.
- Simple tying style for a perfect fit.
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans.
- Complete support for hands-free adventuring.
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts.
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere.
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
It's pretty easy to wrap - we watched the YouTube videos, but it also comes with instructions.
The material is much more stretchy than the moby wrap which makes it so much easier to get tied the right tightness.
Freeing up your hands to get stuff done around the house while still being close to the little guy is great.
I got the Organic Yellow wrap. It's Absolutely gorgeous and looks just like the picture on-line. I've used many other wrap carriers when my girl was little, but this is the... Read morePublished 1 day ago by LC
I love my boba wrap! I was concerned that this might be hard to use but it isn't! I wear mine almost daily and love the comfortable stretchy fabric. Read morePublished 1 day ago by njensen
I'm a bigger chested girl so I was afraid this might be uncomfortable for baby and me, but luckily I was wrong. This wrap has already made my life so much easier! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Taylor
I've used quite a few wraps, and prefer the Boba because I can get a GREAT fit every time :) Perfect for newborns and small babies. Plus, the new colors are beautiful!Published 1 day ago by Amelia Mayer
I love Boba wrap! It is so user friendly and an overall comfortable baby carrier! I prefer Boba over any other baby carriers currently out on the market.Published 2 days ago by katie
I wouldn't recommend the boba wrap for newborns/toddlers whose heads aren't strong enough to hold up yet. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Denise Arguello