- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$34.49 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$3.46 (9%)|
From birth to around 18 months, nothing takes you farther than the essential Boba Wrap. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time—just a couple of practice runs with our wrap instructions and you’ll be a total pro. Now you too can fall in love with the wrap-style carrier that lets you wander the world with baby in tow—your voice and heartbeat soothing every step along the way.
- Easy front and infant tying styles suit the way you move
- Machine washable for the easiest of cleans
- Hands-free adventuring in a variety of colors and patterns
- Soft, stretchy material for flexible comfort that lasts
- Simple and supportive from every angle
- Breastfeeding-ready any time and anywhere
Freedom to Go
- With hands-free comfort to explore the world together.
- Simple tying style and flexible material forms to your child and allows for easy on and off.
- Soft and strong cotton knit is woven with spandex for durability, clinging support and shape retention that doesn’t sag with all-day use.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
Comfort and Ease
- Creates a custom fit every time you tie so you can safely and comfortably accommodate your baby’s growth and your own body’s unique contours.
- Stretchy fabric makes for hassle-free nursing.
- Comfortably holds babies from birth–35 pounds (even great for preemies) when used properly. If your baby is under 5 lbs, please discuss proper Kangaroo Care with your physician first.
Out of the Box
The Boba Wrap arrives with a drawstring carrying sack of the same high-quality 95% French terry cotton/5% spandex fabric as your wrap.
- Photo-filled instructional booklet
- Safety & benefits brochure
- Warranty registration card
|Boba Wrap||Boba Air||Boba Carrier|
|Infant: 7-15lbs (approx 3.5-7kg)||Excellent||No||Good|
|Baby: 15-20lbs (approx 7-10kg)||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Older Baby: 20-30lbs (approx 10-15kg)||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Extended Daily Use||✓||✓|
|One Size Fits Most Adults||✓||✓||✓|
|Best for newborns||✓|
Really good, easy to use and very comfortable to wear.
Does take a few times to get use to wrapping it around you especially since it's stretchy (you have to tie tight) but one you get it, it's super easy.
I love this when my baby is fussy and wants to be close to me but I need my hands free to do stuff around the house.
Every mom needs one of these. Mine has been a life saver! Highly recommend!Published 2 days ago by Janelle Hansen
Very stretchy, pull it so tight you don't think the baby will fit in there to get it right.Published 2 days ago by ZUTYREYE
I absolutely LOVE my wrap. It is amazing. I used it when my daughter was an infant, and still use it, she's 19lbs and 31 inches and it works great still!Published 2 days ago by ....
I absolutely love the Boba wrap!!! I works great for my infant!Published 7 days ago by Katherine Hunt
Easy to follow directions. Comfortable. Baby loves it. I love it!Published 8 days ago by Andrea Sheeler
I really wanted to love this wrap. I envisioned mom and baby walking around the house, neighborhood, even the mall. Turns out, my daughter hates this thing! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Cassidy Cole Riddle
My wife gets comments about this anytime we go somewhere with our son. Im amazed more people dont have onePublished 9 days ago by TJ