Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Water Bobble Water Bottle Set 2, Red
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 1, 2012
I received an 18.5oz bobble for my birthday. I work out a lot and would use bottled water. I hated using bottled water due to the use of so much plastic. So I love the idea of the bobble to filter each time you refill. I do notice a difference in the taste and qulaity of the water compared to unfiltered tap water. I love the unique shape and fun colors in which you can pick the filters and I think they are reasonably priced. However, there are a few things I don't care for with the bobble. I don't like that the water does not freely flow from the bottle. You have to squeeze it to get sufficient water flow. If you don't, you end up drinking more air than water. One of the other issues is how do you keep track of 300 uses so you know when to replace your filter? Maybe they can come up with some indicator to put right on the filter that lets you know when its time to be replaced. It would also be nice if the bobble had a carabiner so that you could hook it to a gym bag or backpack. A neoprene sleeve would also be a nice feature to keep your water cold. But overall I like it and will continue to use the water bobble.
on May 24, 2010
I love my Bobble. This is a video review I did for Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools.
on August 10, 2010
These bottles are perfect for someone on the go. The bottle is sturdy, yet flexible enough for even little hands to squirt out water. Easy to wash. I would say that I wish the bottle was a little bigger so I wouldnt have to refill so often. And as someone that works in an elementary school sometimes running after children, the bobble is a great thing to have. And ladies if you own a normal sized purse or bag this bottle fits...and its LEAK PROOF!
on January 20, 2011
The water in my town is notoriously disgusting. I work in a mall on a major highway and customers come in and comment about how nasty our water is. Seriously. It's bad. I think they get the water from a lake where Simpson-esque three-eyed fish live or something.

Okay, that last bit was hyperbole.

Since I work at a mall, I get a pretty sweet deal on fountain sodas from our snack shop. One fountain soda will last me an entire shift. One bottle of water lasts me only a few hours. To save money (despite the ace deal), I wanted to start bringing in a water bottle, but refilling my bottle from a water fountain that gives us our fart water just wasn't an option. Bringing in 3 bottles of home-filtered water was cumbersome and since I'm a vehement pre-packaged water opponent, I was out of ideas.

Lo, here enters the Bobble. I can skip two doors over, and get ice cold fountain water that doesn't taste like slugs and dirt! The filter knocks off the disgusting taste, and I don't have to spend money on sugary drinks in styrofoam cups! Everyone wins! Except the owners of the snack shop I guess.

I also take the bottle to college - I'm there 14 hours a day twice a week - and happily fill up my bottle in between classes at the water fountain! BOOM! Win again!

The plastic isn't a big deal to me. I'm used to hard plastic, wide mouthed Nalgene bottles, so this was actually kind of a break from slopping water all over myself. Don't be dumb with the plastic and squeeze it too hard. Seriously, this isn't a hard concept to understand. I knew as soon as I gripped the bottle I wouldn't be able to squeeze it too hard.

The EEEEF noise is unobtrusive, even in class. I get a lot of questions about the Bobble. It's a novelty, and I've seen more around on campus in the last few weeks.

I love this bottle.
on November 28, 2010
As a big soda and coffee fan, I've never liked water. But ever since I bought these, I'm finding myself filling them up at least 5 times a day. It's fun to squeeze and it makes me feel accomplished every time I have to run and fill it up again. They also look cool. A lot of my friends have asked me about them and I haven't hesitated to recommend this water bottle at all. Truly a great product! The only downside might be the slight hissing sound it makes whenever you release the bottle. When I'm studying in the library, I always get a few strange looks. But the fact that I'm actually drinking water now more than compensates!
on May 15, 2011
Since purchasing my Bobble, I take it with me everywhere, I especially love how when I'm walking my dog I can simply fill up my bobble at any tap and not be grossed out by all the chlorine that's added to our water. The Water Bobble is light-weight, easy to use & the filters come in a variety of colors suitable for everyone! Overall, this product is fantastic, why people keep spending money on non-reusable water bottles is beyond me, save yourself some cash (in the long run) & invest in one of these, the filters last a long time + they're environmentally friendly.

Water Bobble Replacements: Are easy to use & work very well. I found amazom.com was the cheapest place to buy them, however, I have seen some in stores on sale from time-to-time. I love the color varieties they have, they're fun & funky so you can change it up whenever you want!

Highly recommend this product, I will definitely order more filters & more bobbles when needed.
on October 9, 2010
The Bobble Bottles are great. I live in NJ and the chlorine taste in the tap water is significant. But now I just put it in the Bobble Bottle, instead of buying bottled water, and it's drinkable! I am not one of the super-hydrater types out there, constantly filling myself with water, but I do drink a bit more now that it isn't repulsive or expensive to drink! And I don't have to wonder if my recycled water bottles really end up in a landfill somewhere. It is a good solution for our time. Since you can refill it many, many times before you have to change the filter (as much as 300 times) it is very practical. And knowing that it has no BPA in it is another boost. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stop buying bottled water but has not seen a good way around it up til now.
on July 7, 2014
These are sleek junk. The filtration system doesn't do much. Still tastes too much like tap water. They look cool and you'll get a kick out of squeezing it for awhile but after that wears off all you have is a scratched up nasty plastic bottle.
on April 14, 2011
I was quite excited to get a hold of one of these at first!! Great concept: made of recycled plastic & the filters can be recycled!

I did observe that the filter exterior & the top seemed kinda' dusty/dirty on many of the bottles, but figured it's just residual carbon & could probably be easily washed off.

I first rinsed, filled, & emptied the bottle via filter, as instructed. But w/ latter fills, I noticed small black particles floating around the bottle after a couple sips (& yes, I squeezed gently). These particles would eventually settle @ the bottom.

I contacted the company to inquire about this. They said this happens w/ some filters & not w/ others. They asked where I purchased it from & the color, and they then sent a replacement.

Yet, even after a good 20 fills w/ the replacement, there are still particles in the water. Chances are that these do not go through the filter when you drink from it. But at the same time, these floaties do not speak well for the integrity of the filter!

As for the taste, it's better, but not necesarily a cure-all. I would only trust this for chlorine/other electrolyte removal. If you don't trust the tap in the first place, I would not use this product to remove further product.

In concordance with a prior reviewer, instead of giving the product one star, I did give it 2 for cool design!
on February 19, 2011
We had never heard of the Bobble before purchasing one, all we knew is that it had some of the better ratings and a great price! As soon as my husband and I got them in we began using them right away and fell in love with them! We generally leave them in the fridge overnight so they're nice and cool for the first part of the day.

They really are a great product, we only have one complaint and thats the suction noise it makes after taking a drink. Not loud but audible to the people around you. Outside of that we love the taste, look, and portability(it doesnt spill, yay!)

We recommend this to product everyone. It will save you money, time, and you will no longer have to worry what to do with all those water bottles!

See 1 answered question