|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Though he doesn’t believe in messing with delicious certified Angus chuck (just salt and pepper on the patty--no “meatloaf” burgers here), Bobby loves adding flavorful relishes and condiments to elevate the classic burger. Once you’ve learned what goes into making that burger (from how to shape it so it cooks up perfectly to melting the cheese just so), go to town with Bobby's favorite combinations of additions. Try the Cheyenne Burger, which gets slathered with homemade barbecue sauce and then piled high with bacon and shoestring onion rings, or the Santa Fe Burger, topped with a blistered poblano, queso sauce, and crumbled blue corn tortilla chips. And although Bobby’s personal preference is for beef, turkey can be substituted in any burger, and a handful of salmon and tuna burger recipes are included for those looking for leaner options.
After you’ve mastered the burger, discover Bobby’s secrets to cooking up the best French fries--whether they’re fried, grilled, or oven roasted, or made from spuds, sweet potatoes, or even plantains--as well as homemade potato chips and onions rings. Wash it all down with a creamy shake, from Fresh Mint-Chocolate Speckled Milkshake to Blackberry Cheesecake Milkshake (or a spiked adult variation).
With the opening of Bobby’s Burger Palace in Lake Grove, New York, on Long Island--and with more locations to come--Bobby has achieved burger, fry, and shake bliss in the world. For outdoor summer bashes and casual weeknight meals that even the kids will get excited about, Bobby Flay’s Burgers, Fries and Shakes will share that bliss and remind you just why the burger is such a beloved American original.From Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries, and Shakes: Miami Burger
1. Divide the meat into 4 equal portions (about 6 ounces each). Form each portion loosely into a 3/4-inch-thick burger and make a deep depression in the center with your thumb. Season both sides of each burger with salt and pepper. Cook the burgers, using the oil. Remove the burgers to a plate.
2. Combine the mayonnaise and roasted garlic in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread both sides of each bun with the mayonnaise and the mustard. Place a slice of cheese on each bun bottom, place a burger on top, and then top the burger with a slice of ham, another slice of cheese, and some pickle slices. Cover with the bun tops.
3. Cook the burgers on a sandwich press or wrap the burgers in aluminum foil and cook in a hot skillet over high heat (put a heavy skillet on top of the burgers to press them) until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Serve immediately.From Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries, and Shakes: Sweet Potato Fries
1. Cut the potatoes lengthwise into 1.4-inch-thick slices, then cut each slice lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick fries.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed medium stockpot over medium heat, or in a tabletop deep fryer, to 365 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with paper towels and set aside.
3. Fry each batch until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to the baking sheet lined with paper towels and season immediately with salt. Serve hot.
The recipe for blackberry cheesecake milkshake makes this book worth the price. We've enjoyed the chimichurri burger many times, although we double the recipe. Read morePublished 1 month ago by jccwc
I haven't hardly even begun to delve into this book and already my taste buds have thanked me over and over.Published 6 months ago by Bruce Hubbell
This is one of bobbies favorite things to cook and he did well with these burger recipes anyone grilling or cooking burgers in the home should buy this.Published 6 months ago by MojoMMjojo
I give Bobby flay 5 stars have wonderful meal and their shake are wonderful ..no more going to dinner again ..Published 7 months ago by Erica Jemison
From watching Bobby on TV I knew this would be good. It is. I plan to use some of his burgers in the restaurant I hope to open soon.Published 10 months ago by Craig Reid
I went to his restaurant and the book was $8 more than Amazon. I love burgers so I bought it. The very first one I made out of this book was AMAZING!!! I love this cookbook.Published 10 months ago by K. Mosmen