5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME
1. This couch was a great deal. Amazon sold it nearly a $700 discount, and free shipping. The shipping company was ABF and they were great. The man wouldnt even let me tip him.

2. This couch is very comfortable, attractive and it a great deal. It comes with the ottoman and pillows

3. No written instructions but pictures and all necessary hardware...
Published on October 28, 2010 by Ana

1.0 out of 5 stars True to picture
Published 23 months ago by Kerrie Aggen

1.0 out of 5 stars True to picture, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Bobkona Manhattan Reversible Microfiber 3-Piece Sectional Sofa with Faux Leather Ottoman in Sage Color (Kitchen)
I bought this to fit in my small living space. Its compact design works well while providing seating for several people. The colors are true to the picture and so far the materials have held up well. The seating is very firm and takes some getting used to (I actually like it for my posture). Assembly was fairly simple and the option to put the chaise on either side is fantastic. I have actually put it together both ways since I am one that likes to re-arrange my furniture frequently. The only reason it didn't give it 5 stars is that it seems to expel an unusually high amount of "dust."

Less than a year later, I am adding to this review to warn you that the materials do not hold up to everyday use. While it may be fine for a spare room or infrequently used living room, it is not durable enough for a main living area. You can feel the springs in every one of the seat cushions, which makes it very uncomfortable to sit on, and even worse, to lay on. The side arms crack when any amount of pressure is applied making them misshapen and wobbly. Because of these issues, I am changing my original 4-star rating, to a 1-star. Buy this only for its look and size if using in an infrequently used room!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, October 28, 2010

3. No written instructions but pictures and all necessary hardware. SUPER easy to build. My boyfriend and I did it in maybe 1 hour 45 mins. Think of IKEA instructions.

4. I highly recommend this couch to someone who is looking for nice, comfortable, affordable furniture . Its not Ethan Allen obviously but its a great couch. Im glad I bought this over a couch from Ashley's or Rooms to Go.

5. The Chaise Lounge is awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice couch for a game room, December 22, 2010
I have bought this couch about two months ago to use it in a room that is pretty much only used to play video games. The product looks exactly like it is on the displayed picture. I really like the colors. The assembly was very easy. I was able to do it by myself (female) and was done in about an hour. The only thing I would recommend is to have a "real" wrench handy instead of using the little tool that comes with the couch.
The cushions are comfortable and have not lost their shape so far.
I have to say for the price I have paid I am very happy with the product.

Update about 1.5 years later:
The couch still looks great. We are still using it in a room that is mostly used for video gaming so it does get used quite frequently. The cusions are easy to clean and have pretty much kept their shape as well. The only "problem" I have is that the cusions aren't attached to the bottom part of the couch so they do move around. However, it's not a really big deal to me. I would buy this couch again for the purpose it has in my house and would also recommend it for someone just "starting out".

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, February 18, 2013
I love the way the sofa looks in my apartment. I really like that the main seats are firm. So why only 3 stars?
1. Part of the framework was broken and I'm a bit worried that, at some point, the wood is going to poke out the bottom.
2. The back cushions aren't firm enough, by half. I only have the sofa for about 3 weeks and they're already losing their shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars great deal, great couch, December 12, 2011
We purchased this couch and ottoman about a month ago. It arrived promptly and only took about 2 hours to put together. It was pretty simple to assemble. The couch looks exactly like it does in the picture which is something I always worry about when purchasing something on line. Anyhow, I love this couch. It looks great and is very comfortable. The only thing I would mention is that the cushions are firm, which I prefer, but not everyone does. Overall, this couch was a great deal and I am extremely happy with it. It gave our living room a much needed update.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, November 16, 2010
I purchased this sectional with a bit of hesitation, I liked how it look in the picture online but having it in person is another thing. I received the sectional within 6 days of me ordering it, it was simple to put together, although you may need a second hand to help when you are putting the screws in, it took about an hour to put together and after it was done it was beautiful, it douesn't take up much space at all and its comfortable also

5.0 out of 5 stars My new sofa :), July 22, 2011
To be totally honest I was really hesitant with buying something like furniture through some website offering an amazing deal and a good looking sofa. Well needless to say I did and was so satisfied!! The sofa/lounge chair sectional I ordered is AMAZING!! I love it! I joke around with my kids and husband that it is NOT to be sat on. LOL but for real! LOL I bought this furniture because i needed something in my front room, we moved in a bigger house and the front room has odd measurements well needless to say this piece was a great fit. It is warm and inviting and every one who walks in says it is very attractive and cozy. I added a throw blanket and some fun pillows on top of the super cute pillows that came with it :) And just one more thing I separated the couch and lounge. Ok what I did was I put the lounge chair along a big window and the couch adjacent to it. now the couch is supposed to be connected so there was a zipper exposed where the two are supposed to connect soooo what I did was I took a leather bench like rectangular ottoman and pushed it against the couch where the zipper was showing. It is great because it is another sitting space as well. I found the bench in my basement. it wasnt being used. So if you have things in your house that u donot use this furniture is soooo fun to play with. Now the only thing that made me mad was the fact that 3 pieces of hardware were missing and I was so excited about putting it together that I just went to the hardware store to buy the three missing. No biggy though. Totally worth it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product! Great quality! Surprisingly easy to assemble!, February 13, 2011
I was delighted at how easy it is to assemble. I was surprised to see that the frame is made of REAL wood, not press board or anything fake!!! I do not have the problems of other reviewers that the couch cushions slide down. My kids spilled something greasy on it and it cleaned up very easily! The fake leather part wipes up easily, and really gave my living room a face-lift. Very solid.

1.0 out of 5 stars bobkona 3 piece sectional, November 7, 2012
I am very disappointed in this item. Putting it together one of the screws would not thread. After attaching minus one screw I put the cushions on and one is much smaller than the other 2. The cushions seem to be of good quality but the frame is very cheaply made. I hope it will last for 6 months. If it weren't for all the trouble of packing it up and shipping cost it would have left my house the day it came!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my couch!, April 25, 2013
There are quite a bit of varying reviews on this couch, and I can understand why, but I think people need to adjust their expectations. I bought this for just under $550 with free shipping from amazon prime. THIS IS AN AMAZING DEAL. I have been looking at other pieces like this on many sites and in stores. You are looking at around $1,000 or more (when you factor in delivery charges).

Aesthetics:
This couch looks great. The color, the ottoman (I placed a cocktail table on top of it), the extra pillows-- it's perfect for a smaller room and the dimensions are true to what is represented on the page. It looks like a very high quality piece of furniture (even though it may not quite be.. see below).

Quality:
Here is where expectations come in. This is not a $1500 brand-name sofa and if it was listed at its "original" price, I would not have bought it. The microfiber feels good and seems durable. The "leather" feels a bit thin and while the construction is solid it made me pause a bit at how durable it would be (the boards seemed thin). The underneath is all hollow (which allows you to switch components) and seals together with velcro. Just another pause moment, but all the cushions and materials are placed inside when shipped--which makes it more efficient. It came in three boxes.

Cushions:
The cushions are firm as they have spring support in them. I don't find this an issue, and if I wanted a top-of-the-line plush sofa, I would have spend the money to buy one.

Conclusion:
I love my sofa, and everyone that visits loves it too. It was exactly what I was looking for. I inspected my friends $1300 sofa (similar in design) and the wood construction was quite similar, which made me feel more confident. I love my purchase and if your expectations are the same as mine, you will not be disappointed.