- Horizontally mounted diaper-changing station with concave changing surface and safety straps for child security supports up to 200 lb.
- Type 304 brushed stainless steel exterior is corrosion resistant; HDPE interior resists odors, inhibits bacterial growth, and does not absorb moisture
- Concealed pneumatic cylinder enables slow, controlled opening and closing of bed
- Measures 20 x 35-1/4 x 15-3/16 inches (H x W x D) when open; 4" depth when closed
- Meets ASTM, ANSI, and ADA standards
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bobrick KB110-SSWM Koala Kare Horizontal Wall Mounted Baby Changing Station, Stainless Steel Finish, 35-1/4" Width x 20" Height
|Price:||$1,243.00 ($1,243.00 / Each) & FREE Shipping|
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||46 pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||20 inches|
|Overall Width||35-1/4 inches|
|Style Name||Stainless Steel|
The Bobrick KB110-SSWM Koala Kare stainless steel baby-changing station mo... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Frequently Bought Together
The Bobrick KB110-SSWM Koala Kare stainless steel baby-changing station mounts horizontally and supports up to 200 lb., with a concave changing surface and safety straps for the child's security. It has a type 304 brushed stainless steel exterior for corrosion resistance and a high-density polyethylene (HDPE) interior body that resists odors, inhibits bacterial growth, and does not absorb moisture. Its concealed pneumatic cylinder enables slow, controlled opening and closing of the bed. It measures 20 x 35-1/4 x 15-3/16 inches when open (H x W x D) and closes to a depth of 4 inches. (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) It meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards for performance and accessibility when properly installed. This baby-changing table an antimicrobial finish to inhibit bacterial growth and odor and dispensers for refillable bed liners (sold separately). This table requires assembly (tools sold separately, mounting hardware and instructions included) and is suitable for installation in commercial environments.
Bobrick manufactures washroom accessory and toilet partition systems for commercial applications under the Bobrick, Gamco, and Koala Kare brands. The company, founded in 1906, is headquartered in North Hollywood, CA.
What’s in the Box?
- Bobrick KB110-SSWM baby-changing station
- Assembly instructions
- Mounting hardware