5.0 out of 5 stars Natural, sun dried, no chemicals Raisins!
Published on April 8, 2009 by Justfornow

2.0 out of 5 stars Dried Out Disappointment
The fact that these were unsulphured was the biggest selling point and the price seemed fair. Four individual bags inside a sturdy box, but each bag contains very dry raisins stuck together in large clumps. This product is not up to Bob's Red Mill quality and we will be glad when the four bags are finished and we can purchase a different brand.
Published on November 29, 2010 by champagnetaste

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural, sun dried, no chemicals Raisins!, April 8, 2009
This review is from: Bob's Red Mill All-Natural Sun-Dried Raisins Unsulphured Nat, 16-Ounce Packages (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
These Bob's Red Mill Raisins are the best! They are exceptionally sweet, moist, and tasty - maybe because they are unsulphured - and very fresh! We store them in the freezer (and even bake with them frozen) so they keep two years or more, if they last that long! Great snack, for trail mix, oatmeal cookies, raisin bread, curry, and anything you can think of. One taste of these raisins and you will not buy them at the grocery store ever again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toss the Boxed, October 7, 2011
I'm trying to reduce the amount of sugary snacks in my life but when I get the 'jones' for something sweet these really hit the spot. They're not like the typical raisins you get in the box at the grocery store. These are soft and a bit sticky and have a nice sweet chewiness that really satisfies my cravings.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dried Out Disappointment, November 29, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Friggin Delicious!, September 15, 2009
I usually purchase Newmans organic raisins and after years of eating the ones in the bright red box at the grocery store (all you raisin eaters know the brand I mean), thought Newmans were pretty tasty....that is, until I tried these. Sweet and plump...I signed up for a subscription. Mix them with raw almonds for a healthy snack the entire household will fight over (no kidding!).

2.0 out of 5 stars Not too good in my opinion, July 12, 2013
norakat (New York, USA) - See all my reviews
While these raisins seem edible, I don't think they taste so good. Well the taste is not so bad - prune like taste, sweet. The skin seems a little thicker or pronounced than other raisins. Def not even close to my favorite raisins. Now what to do with these 4 big one pound bags..

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, September 2, 2010
While these raisins are perfectly fine, I don't really detect a big difference between these and the red boxes from the grocery store. I did think they seemed to have more of a sugar like substance on the outside of the raisin, kind of reminding me of raisins that come in the bran cereal. My four year old didn't like these, I thought they were okay, and my husband thought they were really good. They are okay, but I doubt I'll order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS!!!, February 27, 2011
i am a huge fan of bob's red mill products...never disappointed...these raisins are very tasty and plump up nicely when i put them in my hot cereal...mmmmm...

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, carefully shipped, March 27, 2013
I have ordered many of Bob's Red Mill products and they are always high quality and shipped in a box that prevents any damage. These raisins are better than anything you can buy in your local grocery store and they keep for a long time in the freezer. I highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as organic but better than any other regular rasins, January 31, 2013
They came perfectly packaged. Sealed very well, tasted a few. Great flavor kids love them. I usually prefer organic raisins but with cost these are better than regular store bought raisins. Trust this brand more than most.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and sweet, January 21, 2013
These raisins are nice,sweet, plump. I have used them in baking cookies and oatmeal. Wrap or seal them well or they will dry out