Bob's Red Mill Couscous Golden, 24-ounces (Pack of4)
Price:$28.24 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Verified Purchase
This is couscous like I have never tasted. Any couscous I have had before trying this out doesn't even come near to comparing in quality, taste, odor (delightful) or anything else. In short, this couscous is to die for.

How is it different? It is very light and fluffy, a pale golden color. Not heavy or grainy at all. Nothing imitation about it, no unhealthy ingredients.

Some like their couscous sweet. Some like their couscous with veggies. I whipped up this dish with chopped onions and garlic sauted in butter. This couscous is ready in a jiffy. In fact, you barely have time to add your ingredients to it (I also added one tablespoon of olive oil, one teaspoon each of oregano and thyme, cracked pepper and salt, and of course the onions and garlic, before it is done (within a matter of a few minutes). So it's good to line up your additional ingregients beforehand so you can add them quickly. As for the outcome: Yum Yum!

Although a favorite food offering over a large part of the world, I never understood until now the popularity of couscous. Now I do. It will be a permanent part of my kitchen fare from now on.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again