Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
vote
Hi Kathy! My husband and I try to stick with organic and gluten-free as well, however, being that Bob's Red Mill is such a great brand and they don't use GMO products I have overlooked the fact that this particular product is not organic. That being said, if you're really stuck on getting a product that is gluten free and organic maybe check out the Bob's Red Mill website and see if they have what you need? Hope that helps! :)
Feb 23, 2014 by rainbowgurl23
vote
I keep them in the freezer so they should last far beyond the expiration date which seems to be a year from production.
Aug 7, 2013 by Bruce Anderson
votes
Yes you get 4 bags. Look for another seller on Amazon. Amazon has them for $17.00.
Mar 23, 2014 by Mswalleye
votes
I do not have answer but was returning to find out same as you. I am extremely grateful I have since found same product at a local Kroger that I had never shopped. Price there is $5.89--- and I definitely stocked up. I hope you are able to find somewhere at reasonable price.
Mar 14, 2014 by Mary Fontana Burke
votes
Are these GMO free? Feb 2, 2014
According to their website what makes these products gluten-free is the fact that they are grown in a secluded area in Saskatchewan, Canada. Thus, no cross contamination from products like wheat, barley, spelt, etc. Their products and factory are also tested for gluten.
Feb 3, 2014 by Norma Silva Guzman
votes
If you go to BOB'S RED MILL website you will find this: I went there and copied it for you. Are your products genetically modified? No. All of our products originate from identity-preserved, non-GMO seeds. This means that the seed planted in the ground is non-GMO. We do not guarantee the complete absence of GMO materials in our products because of wind drift, pollinators and our lack of testing equipment
Jul 2, 2014 by Bett E Crocker
votes
06/10/2015 is the date on the bags I ordered back in February 2014.
Apr 12, 2014 by Pamela D. Austin
votes
When buying from Foodies General Store, and all Amazon sellers, it is best to calculate the product cost and shipping cost then compare sellers. There are several dozen sellers of this product and each has a different combinationof product price plus shipping.
Mar 23, 2014 by Glenn L. Peacock
votes
I am wondering the same thing
Mar 2, 2014 by sammy stevens
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers